Nestlé Smarties Pops 120-Count - 34 Ounce

by Nestlé

Smarties Double Lollie Pops Jar. 120 Smarties lollie pops per wholesale bulk cheap discount candy jar of these lollipops suckers.

Are multiple flavors on the same lollipop
Start your review of Nestlé Smarties Pops 120-Count - 34 Ounce!
Sulphur, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not to long ago i bought some of these online from walmart. I loved these growing up and where i live no one sells them. I like there are 2 different choices to choose from. And it brings so many memories back to me. My kids actually got into them and now they love them as well.
Manchester, CT
These have been a favorite of mine ever since I was a little girl. They are harder to find now and I'm always so happy when I find them. I do prefer the Mega Lollies over these though. These are too small in my opinion. Definitely worth it though..
San Antonio, TX
The absolute best suckers ever. My school used to hand these out every so often just because. One of my favorite memories. Haven't been able to find any lately, but I won't hesitate to grab some when I do.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Doral, FL
There were supposed to be an assortment of the two kinds of lolly, i got 6 of the blue and 194 of the orange. Doesn't seem all that assorted, but it's fine and i enjoy them. They're a nice candy to keep around because they satisfy the sweet tooth without too many calories, and you don't just munch through them like you would M&Ms or some such. I wish i had bought the mega-lolly pack instead of the double lollies, but that was just a decision and not a problem with the candy. Overall a great candy to keep around in the house!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
These take me back to when I was a kid. I really like them for that, and for the taste. Although they're really big, and I can't eat a whole one or else my tongue gets irritated. But they're fun, and I will probably continue to buy them.
Green Oak
It was super convenient to fond a 120 count Smarties Pops, I make candy cakes and glue them to the borders and anywhere with a glue gun and you can have a blasé. And who doesn't love Smarties.
Utica, NY
These candies are so delicious. The chocolate is very premium. The caramel? Oh so rich and creamy. The other varieties are great also. Try the peanut butter and the coconut if you can find them. Wonderful. I am anxious for them to be back in stock.
Odessa, FL
I've been eating Smarties for as long as I can remember and still love them. They are perfect for kids if you want to give them candy but don't want them to have a sugar rush!
Austin, TX
Who doesn't like smarties??? Childhood favorite and still today 20+ yrs later. Always great to keep in your purse; you just never know when u might need and or share one.
Baltimore, MD
I love giving smarties to trick or treaters on halloween. They are the perfect size lollipop and also a great treat after they leave. The pack is very affordable and I love the container they come in.