GroceryPantryToll House
Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels, 24 oz [Semi-Sweet]

Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels, 24 oz [Semi-Sweet]

They're fun, they're tasty, and they go with so many recipes. Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Enjoy them in desserts, snacks, or right out of the bag. It's the nostalgic taste of real chocolate—a yummy morsel to brighten your day.

Make classic chocolate chip cookies; 100% real semi-sweet chocolate; No artificial colors or flavors; No preservatives

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels, 24 oz [Semi-Sweet]!
Jeannette M.
Pacoima, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels, 24 oz [Semi-Sweet] uploaded by Jeannette M.
Purchased at: Target
My kids love chocolate chip cookies with a warm cup of milk. It is a must for a rainy day or reward day. I love baking and I have to admit that the recipe provided on the back of the bag it is so delicious 😋. The quality of this product is really good and it's affordable. And the best is that it can be found in most local markets.
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite chocolate morsels to use when baking chocolate chip cookies. It's just classicly good! You can also make excellent microwave fudge with this product! So easy.
Andrea M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels, 24 oz [Semi-Sweet] uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Nestle baking chips! I’ve used them so many times for so many different reasons. They melt well and make great ganache. They go well in cookies, cakes, and brownies. They have a great chocolate taste.
Jennifer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a staple in my baking cabinet! I have used this brand of chocolate chips in my baking for forever! Excellent value- amazing taste! I am a repeat purchaser/user of this product! Very affordable and I highly recommend
Joy C.
Conestoga , PA
A great gluten free option for any recipe. Delicious chocolate flavor. I love them for cookies, fudge, and chocolate covered strawberries. These are sometimes sold at Costco and it’s a great deal! I am a repeat customer.
Viloc P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels, 24 oz [Semi-Sweet] uploaded by Viloc P.
Purchased at: Safeway
The cookie recipe that comes with the product is awesome! Super easy to make and the cookies always turn out very yummy. We omit nuts when we make chocolate chip cookies based on the given recipe, but I’m sure they’d be super tasty with nuts or anything you want to add to them! I put m&m’s instead of the chips for a few of them and they taste great as well.[product:nestle-semi-sweet-morsels-24-oz-[semi-sweet] #cookies #homemade #food #dessert #sweets #chocolatechips #bake
Michaela C.
Tewksbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are dangerous I could eat an entire bag in one sitting. As much as I use them for baking pancakes or cookies I love to put them in a bowl just to snack on or toss them into my popcorn they aren’t too sweet and are the perfect size for baking.
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my go to for chocolate chip cookies. It cuts some of the sweetness of the cookie, as far as I’m concerned. They melt very well and aren’t waxy. When I want a little sweets I grab a handful and just eat them and that curbs my sweet and creamy craving.
Marissa T.
NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels, 24 oz [Semi-Sweet] uploaded by Marissa T.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I made these DELICIOUS cake mix cookie bars using these chocolate chips! They are my favorite brand to use when baking because they have such a rich flavor! These chocolate chips really add that extra flavor to my baked goods!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies?! This reminds me of my childhood, scarfing down warm cookies on cool nights. I have tried other brands of chocolate chips, but Nestle remains superior.

Looking for your answer?