BY RAISINETS

NESTLE RAISINETS are sun-ripened, plump juicy California raisins tucked in rich creamy NESTLE CLASSIC Milk Chocolate. RAISINETS have 30% less fat than the leading chocolate brands and are made with real fruit. Now this is an indulgence you can feel better about!Good to Know: Coated in rich Nestle chocolate, Raisinets offers Real Fruit in every serving. Good Question: How can I have a balanced treat? Good to Remember: We've made the bag resealable so you can enjoy some now and save some for later. see more...

Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
This is one of my favorite snack. I love the resealable packaging as this bag lasts a week for me usually. The raisins are delicious and the milk chocolate is very delicious. I love this product and prefer this over the box.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Milk Standup more...
A delicious snack especially on the go. Or at work and don't want to eat alot of unhealthy snacks. I brought my bag from target. And its not pricey at all. It will keep you from gaining alot of weight too.
Jordan A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the Nestle Raisinets! They are delicious and the milk chocolate melts in your mouth. I am not a fan of raisins on their own but with the chocolate you can barely taste it. This bag gives you tons of raisins to eat and can last you a good amount of time, unless you are like me and love them! I would recommend to raisin lovers and non-lovers because they are worth a try!
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my absolute favorite candies and I get it probably every time I see it in the store. I do also recommend the dark chocolate flavor but basically you can't go wrong with this candy. This size bag is great too because you don't run out to quickly.
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Raisinets are THE BEST chocolate covered raisin candies.  I don't even like raisins, but coating them in chocolate makes for a perfectly sweet, chocolatey, chewy treat.  I like the resealable bag, because I can grab just a few or a whole handful at a time.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are super awesome! The are a great combination of creamy chocolate and tart raisins. I prefer the milk chocolate ones, but the dark chocolate is yummy too! Finding sales or coupons for them is difficult sometimes, but totally worth it.
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Raisinets are my favorite snack. I love them not to sweet either. I like to snack on these at the movies . They sell them about just about any drug store and grocery store. Yummy!
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
When you need a chocolate fix but at least want to pretend you're being healthy raisinets are the perfect choice. Healthy raisins covered in milk chocolate. My go to candy when I'm on a diet. Yummy!!!
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
Definitely always on my holiday stocking stuffer wish list! Perfectly sweet combination of the tart raisins and smooth chocolate. Childhood classic that still satisfies!
Jasmine D.
Erath, LA
This has got to be one of my favorite chocolate treats. Even if you don't like raisins you'll love these! Cholesterol raisinets make everything better! & there aren't too pricey too!
jessica T.
Hatillo
Con chocolate blanco existen?