BY RAISINETS

NESTLE RAISINETS are sun-ripened, plump juicy California raisins tucked in rich creamy NESTLE CLASSIC Milk Chocolate. RAISINETS have 30% less fat than the leading chocolate brands and are made with real fruit. Now this is an indulgence you can feel better about!Good to Know: Coated in rich Nestle chocolate, Raisinets offers Real Fruit in every serving. Good Question: How can I have a balanced treat? Good to Remember: We've made the bag resealable so you can enjoy some now and save some for later. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melanie M.
Cranston, RI
I hate these chocolates. There are very few things that DON'T taste better covered in chocolates, raisins are on the top of that list. I don't really know how people can eat these...
Jada J.
Naples, FL
These used to be one of my faves . It seems they have changed the chocolate formula and now taste cheap to me. Eh , I shall pass on these.
Courtney Z.
Washington, DC
Maybe I'm a little biased against anything with raisins in them. Actually, maybe more than a little biased. I can't stand raisins! However, two of my best friends and my boyfriend all love raisins, and whenever I'm putting a little something together for them, I know they'll like Raisinets! I would give them 1 star for my own taste, but for people who DO like raisins, they seem pretty satisfied, so they get bumped up to three.
Anaylie M.
Newport News, VA
I am a chocolate lover, but these are not my fav. They are ok and I can eat just a few if I don't have another choice I like better.
Angela M.
I enjoy raisinettes when I get them but I don't generally buy them for myself. I prefer the dark chocolate kind if I had to choose.. I see there is an organic version which I would LOVE to try!
Bianca M.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased these and they are ok. I honestly prefer the all natural organic ones though because they taste much better and I can't complain with it.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
When you need a chocolate fix but at least want to pretend you're being healthy raisinets are the perfect choice. Healthy raisins covered in milk chocolate. My go to candy when I'm on a diet. Yummy!!!
Rachel D.
Yum! I love raisinets! They are so good and have very convenient packaging. I don't buy these often, but as a special treat these are perfect. The chocolate tastes really good.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
I have never been to fond of raisins, but I sure do love chocolate so I gave these a try to see if it would help me sort of like rasins. These are actually really good, my son loves them as a snack at lunch time too. Good flavor of chocolate coating them. I actually kinda like rasins a little now :)
Angela G.
Greenfield, WI
These chocolate covered raisins are a graeat snack. You an indulge your self with chocolate and still get the benefit of raisins (hello vitamin C). These are also great to mix with some nuts to make some tasty trail mix!
jessica T.
Hatillo
Con chocolate blanco existen?