BY RAISINETS

NESTLE RAISINETS are sun-ripened, plump juicy California raisins tucked in rich creamy NESTLE CLASSIC Milk Chocolate. RAISINETS have 30% less fat than the leading chocolate brands and are made with real fruit. Now this is an indulgence you can feel better about!Good to Know: Coated in rich Nestle chocolate, Raisinets offers Real Fruit in every serving. Good Question: How can I have a balanced treat? Good to Remember: We've made the bag resealable so you can enjoy some now and save some for later. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole B.
Copley , OH
I love these! They always taste amazing they are my go to snack if I'm craving something other than chocolate
Junila J.
Middletown, NY
My favorite box of chocolate! I can eat a whole box by myself!! Especially when you get them on sale!! =)
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
My favorite chocolate snack. Perfect combination. I like that they come in many different size packages
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
While i love chocote and raisins, I don't love them together. lol But I will eat them in a trail mix.
Amanda G.
Although I'd prefer yogurt covered raisins, these are just as great. I love the sweet combination.
Kathy C.
Annona, TX
I love chocolate covered raisins and nobody makes them bettet than Nestle. Best brand out there@
Jessica W.
Kissimmee, FL
I love chocolate covered raisins. This was an amazing idea to put together and serve as a snack.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Rasines are just good. I can have them all the time, but chocolate dipped rasins are even better.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
I always say I hate chocolate covered raisins, but whenever I see a box of these, I crave them!
Tina K.
My favorite things raisins and chocolate! This candy makes my heart happy! I love rasianets
jessica T.
Hatillo
Con chocolate blanco existen?