BY RAISINETS

NESTLE RAISINETS are sun-ripened, plump juicy California raisins tucked in rich creamy NESTLE CLASSIC Milk Chocolate. RAISINETS have 30% less fat than the leading chocolate brands and are made with real fruit. Now this is an indulgence you can feel better about!Good to Know: Coated in rich Nestle chocolate, Raisinets offers Real Fruit in every serving. Good Question: How can I have a balanced treat? Good to Remember: We've made the bag resealable so you can enjoy some now and save some for later. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anaylie M.
Newport News, VA
I am a chocolate lover, but these are not my fav. They are ok and I can eat just a few if I don't have another choice I like better.
Lucy S.
Bronx, NY
If you like raisins covered in chocolate, then this is the candy for you. This is one of my favorite snacks when I am at the movies.
christina C.
Eight Mile, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these. they are a classic favorite of mine. they are really good if you like raisin and chocolate with a chewy texture
Shalene H.
Long Beach, CA
I grew up on this candy. So I am most definitely giving this product an A. It's my go to while I'm watching TV or at work.
Jodie T.
Blacksburg, SC
Amazing candy!! There is just something about chocolate covered raisins that make me smile! Try them over ice cream..yummy
Tee R.
I love putting this in popcorn, the salt and the sweetness goes so well, I could also eat it regularly with no problem. +
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
In my opinon these are the best chocolate covered raisins out there i have tried other brands and they don't even compare
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
I use these as a snack at the movies, during daytime, or as cake topping. Either ways, raisin eats are very tasty!
Melissa L.
Middleburg, FL
My absolute favorite candy! Rich and creamy chocolate meets sweet and soft raisins! You can't go wrong with these.
Jennifer C.
Roseland, VA
Mmmmmmm. Chocolaty coating with chewy, sweet raisins inside? Yes, please. Dark chocolate, you say? Even better.
jessica T.
Hatillo
Con chocolate blanco existen?