BY RAISINETS

NESTLE RAISINETS are sun-ripened, plump juicy California raisins tucked in rich creamy NESTLE CLASSIC Milk Chocolate. RAISINETS have 30% less fat than the leading chocolate brands and are made with real fruit. Now this is an indulgence you can feel better about!Good to Know: Coated in rich Nestle chocolate, Raisinets offers Real Fruit in every serving. Good Question: How can I have a balanced treat? Good to Remember: We've made the bag resealable so you can enjoy some now and save some for later. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rashanae P.
Raisinets taste so good. Plus they don't leave me feeling guilty for having too much chocolate, because I am eating raisins as well. I can eat these anytime I need a quick snack . I definitely keep a bag with me all the time.
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
I love these!! They are my go to snack when i want something sweet. They are also great with the grandkids. Not too much chocolate and the perfect size for their little fingers. I highly recommend these!
Rachel D.
Yum! I love raisinets! They are so good and have very convenient packaging. I don't buy these often, but as a special treat these are perfect. The chocolate tastes really good.
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
In my opinon these are the best chocolate covered raisins out there i have tried other brands and they don't even compare
Jordan A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the Nestle Raisinets! They are delicious and the milk chocolate melts in your mouth. I am not a fan of raisins on their own but with the chocolate you can barely taste it. This bag gives you tons of raisins to eat and can last you a good amount of time, unless you are like me and love them! I would recommend to raisin lovers and non-lovers because they are worth a try!
Michaela C.
Raisinets are THE BEST chocolate covered raisin candies.  I don't even like raisins, but coating them in chocolate makes for a perfectly sweet, chocolatey, chewy treat.  I like the resealable bag, because I can grab just a few or a whole handful at a time.
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
This is one of my absolute favorite candies and I get it probably every time I see it in the store. I do also recommend the dark chocolate flavor but basically you can't go wrong with this candy. This size bag is great too because you don't run out to quickly.
Scarlett H.
These are super awesome! The are a great combination of creamy chocolate and tart raisins. I prefer the milk chocolate ones, but the dark chocolate is yummy too! Finding sales or coupons for them is difficult sometimes, but totally worth it.
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Raisinets are my favorite snack. I love them not to sweet either. I like to snack on these at the movies . They sell them about just about any drug store and grocery store. Yummy!
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
I love these Nestle Raisinets! They're California raisins covered in milk chocolate. The raisins are real raisins and are sweet with a little tang. The chocolate is delicious also well it is a Nestle brand!!! The two ingredients pair well together and these are high quality ingredients.
jessica T.
Hatillo
Con chocolate blanco existen?