BY RAISINETS

Nestle® Raisinets® Milk Chocolate Fun Size.

Nestle® classic milk chocolate.

California raisins.

Natural source of fruit antioxidants.

30% Less fat than the leading chocolate brands.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Nestle Milk Chocolate Raisinets are one of my favorite movie theater candies.A perfect snack as well." in 16 reviews
  • "Raisinets are one of my favorite candies I don't see them everywhere but when I do I have to get them brook side makes something similar to raisinets with blueberries and acai berries but raisinets are the originals. " in 7 reviews
  • "My favorite movie snack, pairs we'll with the buttery salty popcorn!" in 6 reviews
  • "You can't eat just one, or two, you have to eat the whole bag to be completely satisfied." in 5 reviews
  • "I'm not a big fan of raisins but I do enjoy them when they're covered in chocolate." in 5 reviews
Nancy D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can't find these anymore but my oh my were this a favorite for a long time. Raisins.. who wants to eat raisins? But throw some chocolate on them and your in heaven!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Raisinets are my go to if I want something chocolate covered. They taste super yummy a perfect balance of chocolate and fruit. I eat these every once in a while because if i eat them all the time it would not be good. I recommend these if you want something chocolate covered that's also fruity. These chocolate covered raisins have no artificial colors or flavors so they are a healthier snack than traditional candy.
Robyn D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my Go to favorite things on the planet. Nestle does have a unique blend of milk chocolate which sets these on a nice special scale. But I love these choco raisins any time of day. Find really big bags at the supermarket. They are kind of a splurge and obviously a treat. But how I love them
William P.
I’m literally eating these right now and they’re amazing, I bought these at H-E-B and they’re a great price! Good value and a good movie snack to throw in some pop corn, I’d recommend trying them you also get that chewy raisin surprise in the center of the chocolate
Lisa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my god, I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting. And I wouldn't feel guilty because there are raisins... they just so happen to be covered in chocolate. I buy the $1 theater box ones at Target to help limit my daily intake.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Raisinets....mmmm....so good!!! Something about the combination of creamy milk chocolate and raisins makes me want to scream its so good. I love these so much and its definitely my favorite movie theater snack!!
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Because my heart tells me I have the tastes of an 80 year old, Raisinets are definitely one of my favorite candies out there. I know they're a little old school but they are perfect for eating a handful and taking care of your sweet tooth, or downing the entire container during a movie.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
MMMM I love Raisinets, the milk chocolate over the sweet Raising are deeelicious. I like to get these when I go to the movies to snack on. I usually have the box well done before the movie ends! A box of these usually runs for $5 at the movies but $2.50 at Walmart hehe!
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I love Raisinets they are a great blend of chocolate and the sweetness of raisins. I don't always get them because I get tired of them after I eat too many, but they are great to purchase from time to time and I like them for special occasions like the movies.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are so good! My mother instilled in me, a love for chocolate covered raisins from a young age and I still can't get enough of them! It's so easy to finish the bag quickly because they're so good! Now it's the only way to get my kid to even eat raisins! 😜
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
Raisinets or Goobers?
Michelle S.
Have you tried making these in raisin cookies? What do you think?
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
Wow do these really taste good?
Nikki R.
Tallahassee, FL
Where in the heck can I find these ???
Chelsea W.
Canton, GA
Does anyone like to eat these with popcorn? Its my favorite!