BY RAISINETS

Nestle® Cranberry Raisinets®
Nestle® milk chocolate.
Dried cranberries.
Resealable bag.
30% less fat than the leading chocolate brands.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
100% chocolate covered cranberries.
1/2 serving of real fruit in every 1/4 cup. see more...

• Are these tart? They sound delicious!1 Answers
  • Why don't they to a trail mix covered in chocolate ?1 Answers
  • What else should they cover in chocolate?1 Answers
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
Raisinets are a movie staple, and I love chocolate covered cranberries so this seemed like a no brainer. Well, it turns out that raisinets are a staple because they are comfort food. There are far better brands of chocolate covered cranberries out there. That being said, if this is the only one around and you're craving chocolate covered cranberries, go for it. I enjoyed the package I purchased.
Rosina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Raisinets have always been a favorite of mine because of the combo of sweet and tart flavors. When I tried the cranberry option, I was excited! Yes it seems a little much to say excited but frankly, I cant think of any other way to explain it. Cranberries are great on their own as a dried fruit snack and it almost makes this indulgence feel like a healthy treat. I suppose since there is 30% less fat, we can consider it a go-to option for an afternoon pick me up.
Chris D.
Hospers, IA
I love dried cranberries and this takes a favorite of mine and then adds chocolate! What can be wrong with that? It i a great treat. You should try them even if you think you wouldn't like them. You will be surprised at how great they taste.
Astrid T.
Me encantan estos chocolates, la combinación de sabores es lo máximo, es una experiencia maravillosa, aquí en Venezuela no los he visto, solo los compro cuando viajo a otro país.
Kathy M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love the dried cranberries I didn't think I would but they surprised me and they are child approved by my daughter. Awesome snack
Ginny T.
Charlotte, NC
So delicious. Not to tart. Just the perfect mixture of cranberries and chocolate. So addicting! I could eat a whole bag myself.
Julie T.
I love eating chocolate mixed with any fruits, especially cranberries! These were mouth watering good.
Grace P.
Fort Myers
These are delicious! Also it helps that these are a healthier alternative to some other snacks!
Darlene B.
winnipeg, MB
Love to have these in my truck when I feel like chewing on something other then gum I get a hand full and pop them in my mouth. The sour feeling got me making faces but sure does keep my mouth full of sweet tasting flavor.
lisamaire a.
Fresno, Ca
What else should they cover in chocolate?
Savannah W.
Are these tart? They sound delicious!
lisamaire a.
Fresno, Ca
Why don't they to a trail mix covered in chocolate ?