BY RAISINETS

Nestle® Raisinets® California Raisins Milk Chocolate.
Nestle® classic milk chocolate.
30% less fat than the leading chocolate brands.
Natural source of fruit antioxidants.
Best taste award winner*.
American culinary chefsbest, www.chefsbest.org.
Chefs best award.
2009 best taste. see more...

• How often do you find a raisinet that doesn't have a rais...13 Answers
  • Isn't this the best old school movie theater candy ever?13 Answers
  • Where can i find these in stores?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Nestle Snack Packages, Covered On The Go more...
This is my favorite candy by far. And yes I said candy and not chocolate. Love these so much. I usually love eating chocolate and gummies so this is sort of like two in one
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Covered On The Go more...
I love these. I usually don't eat raisins but when covered in chocolate I do. I usually buy these at Walgreen. They are not expensive. They are coated in lots of chocolate, they do not skimp on the chocolate.
Nicole Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Covered On The Go more...
If you love raisins and chocolate.... this is the treat for you! Its my favorite theater candy! Its not overly sweet which is good and you can even find the dark chocolate version at the dollar store
brittany d.
Milford, PA
I love Nestlé Raisinets Milk Chocolate  They are a great snack for date night, movies, picnics or at work. They are easy to take anywhere and my favorite part about them is they are cheap. I can get them in walmart for a dollar. I also like that they are small. I can have a handful for dessert and not feel so guilty.
Deborah J.
This is probably my very favorite chocolate snack! I'm not really a raisin person, but I love these anyway. The flavor is nice and it isn't overbearingly sweet. I did prefer the dark chocolate over the milk chocolate, but these are definitely still delicious.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
These are my favorite movie candy! I get them almost every time we go to the movies. They are chocolatey but not overly sugary or sweet since they have the raisins mixed in! The only downside is that you won't be able to stop once you start!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I great snack especially at the movies! I always pick up a box when I go to Walmart lately .88 cents bin! Whoop whoop! Good mix between fruit 🍇 and chocolate 🍫.. yum !
Kristie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate covered raisins...Mmmm! Thus is the only brand that had never disappointed me. Itsthe right amount of everything including a reasonable amount of raisins and not just a box. They are always $1.00 per box.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
These have been my favorite treat since I was a little girl. Not only is it candy but it's candy that is good for cause it's filled with antioxidants. A big plus is that they are very affordable. :)
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It is a good combination, good taste for those who like raisins because with chocolate has a different and original flavor, I like to eat them from time to time but if you do not like raisins this is not for you.
Ashley D.
Isn't this the best old school movie theater candy ever?
Alex M.
How often do you find a raisinet that doesn't have a raisin in it?
ashlee w.
Fresno, CA
Where can i find these in stores?
Mary D.
Metairie, LA
Raisinets were the first candy I gave my kids, What was yours?
Mary D.
Metairie, LA
Raisinets were the first candy I gave my kids, What was yours?