GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateRaisinets
Nestlé California Raisins and Milk Chocolate

Nestlé Raisinets California Raisins and Milk Chocolate

by Raisinets

Nestle® Raisinets® California Raisins Milk Chocolate.
Nestle® classic milk chocolate.
30% less fat than the leading chocolate brands.
Natural source of fruit antioxidants.
Best taste award winner*.
American culinary chefsbest, www.chefsbest.org.
Chefs best award.
2009 best taste.

How often do you find a raisinet that doesn't have a raisin in it?
Isn't this the best old school movie theater candy ever?
Raisinets were the first candy I gave my kids, What was yours?
Start your review of Nestlé Raisinets California Raisins and Milk Chocolate!
Marian  A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestlé Raisinets California Raisins and Milk Chocolate uploaded by Marian  A.
So good I love chocolate covered raisins. I love chocolate period. Just the right amount of chocolate. My faves movie theater snack.
Tiffany H.
Kittanning, PA
This is by far one of my tried and true favorite candies. I love these, and since it contains fruit I can pretend it is healthy ;)
Kortni W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
Milk chocolate raisinets are a tasty little snack. I find myself always buying them before I go to the movies. I like the milk chocolate compared to the dark chocolate. You can find them for less than a dollar at Walmart.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy yummy! This is the best thing whenever I'm craving something sweet. It's gluten free. Nestle makes the best chocolates.
Crystal  M.
Crown City, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite all-time candy they are great to use inside popcorn at the theaters as well. I would not approve anything on these maybe put more in a box. I highly recommend this candy and the price is really cheap I bought it for $.99.
Gracie  R.
Morganton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great treat with an awesome smooth taste of chocolate and raisins always fresh and full of flavor.
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Something about Raisinets makes them the best chocolate covered raisins. They are just a little different. I think it has something to do with the chocolate to raisin ration. I also think the chocolate is just a little softer than other brands.
Jonellen  M.
West Chester, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yum Yum Yum. I like mixing these into a trail mix for a chewy sweet mix. It makes me feel a little less guilty for eating these versus other candy.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
Chocolate-covered raisins aren't something I thought I'd like, but I was definitely proved wrong. They're delicious. I prefer the dark-chocolate over the milk-chocolate because the milk-chocolate tends to overpower the raisin taste (in my opinion), but it's till incredibly good. I've tried several brands of chocolate-covered raisins, but Nestle surpasses most of them. Definitely recommended.
Patti  M.
Camby, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nestlé Raisinets California Raisins and Milk Chocolate uploaded by Patti  M.
Purchased at: Target
I count these as eating my fruits! Love them and for under a $1 (where I live) why wouldn’t I?! Great snack hits that sweet spot that I want without me feeling guilty