BY PURINA

Purina one chicken and rice formula dry cat - 7 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Robin C.
Cherry Creek, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My car isn't picky and eats just about any cat food I give her. I think the price is fair compared to some of the other brands out there. We have a indoor/outdoor cat. I will continue to buy this brand.
Meghan M.
Maitland, FL
I've had my cats on this food since I took them home from the pound, it was recommended by my vet and they love it. I've never had any problems with kidney stones or metabolism problems, like I've heard with other foods. They've been on it for three years now and will probably continue.
Lily P.
Bloomfield Hills
Dry food isn't my cat's favorite, but I recently picked up a bag of this and he loves it. I've definitely been refilling his bowl more often since I got this, and I haven't seen him throw it up at all like he has some brands.
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
My husky really didn't like this product but I still recommend for purchase my dog just picky when it comes to his food