BY PURINA

Purina one chicken, turkey and rice formula dry cat - 3.5 lb see more...

• How well do your cats like this food? I currently feed my dog pur...2 Answers
Nestlé Purina Purina One Adult CAT Chicken/Rice 3.5lb
  • "Mud out cat loves this I love that purina is great at putting out coupons at least 4times a year" in 5 reviews
  • "My cat loves this brand of cat food, and he seems to do very well with it." in 1 review
  • "Has much better ingredients than most cat food." in 1 review
  • "They go crazy over it." in 1 review
  • "They don't use all those nasty by products and there are so many different varieties of food for every cat." in 1 review
jahna M.
Plainfield, IL
My art seems to love this. It’s gentle on her teeth but still she gets the nutrients she needs. We haven’t had any problems. She’s 3 months old and she’s growing rapidly. I would recommend this brand to anyone who has pets! Purina ONE® Dry Food
tenisha a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat loves this. she was a rescue and sent with some cheap cat food, which I finished out. when that was gone, I bought this as my dog eats the dog version and loves it. now, my new cat sits at her food container and meows for more, where the other food, she barely finished what I gave her in a day. might have trouble with this later..
Vania C.
Rowlett, TX
I was feeding my kitten meow mix and then switched him to Purina One and he loves it! I can already see a difference in his coat and he seems more energetic. It is not the cheapest food or the most expensive! It is great for the price, and my cat loves it. Couldn't ask for more.
Alexis R.
This brand is great! I used the kitten formula and now the indoor formula. Its done wonders for my older cats. Their fur was gross, one very oily the other very dry. When i got my newest cat we switched all three over. It did wonders for their fur! Much much healthier
Camiron A.
Fenton, MI
Purina is hands down my favorite brand of cat food. They don't use all those nasty by products and there are so many different varieties of food for every cat. This kind in particular my cat loves, loves, loves!
Anna W.
Jacksonville, FL
My cat really enjoys this brand of cat food. I fill her bowl before I leave for work in the morning and it's always finished by the time I get home. It's priced pretty decent and sometimes you can find deals, buy one get one.
Kassie C.
SAINT ALBANS, WV
Only brand my cat can eat with out getting an upset tummy. He has a lot of hairball/tummy trouble and the sensitive systems blend has completely stopped all his troubles!
Kadi C.
College Sta, TX
Purina One is an amazing option for pet food. Dog or cat. As a vet tech, this is what we recommend to our clients for a basic and good diet option.
kaitlyn m.
My cat loves this brand of cat food, and he seems to do very well with it. Also it comes at a very affordable price.
Shyniah S.
My kitties love this SOO much. They go crazy over it. Purina in my opinion is good to give your kitty.
Elisha W.
How well do your cats like this food? I currently feed my dog purina one and it's been a really good food for her and I would like to find out how other cats are with the cat version.