Nestlé Purina Purina Dog Chow Brand Dog Food - Complete and Balanced - 1 Bag (20 lbs)

BY PURINA #60 in Dog Food

Dog Food. Healthy life nutrition. High quality protein for strong muscles. With whole grains for digestive health. 23 Vitamins and minerals including antioxidants. Meets or exceeds AAFCO Daily Recommendations. Protein for strong muscles. Vitamins and minerals for overall good health. Antioxidants for a healthy immune system; With whole grains for digestive health. Health benefits with 23 vitamins and minerals including antioxidants. Purina® Dog Chow® Dog Food is formulated with 23 essential vitamins and minerals including antioxidants to help keep your dog healthy and strong. Everything your dog needs for a complete and balanced diet. 100% Complete and balanced for a long, healthy life. The carefully selected, high quality ingredients in Purina® Dog Chow® dog food provide 100% of the essential nutrients your dog needs to stay happy, healthy and satisfied throughout his long, healthy life. Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) procedures substantiate that Purina® Dog Chow® provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages of dogs. The Purina Life Plan: An unprecedented 14-year study by Purina proves that you can help extend your dog's healthy years by feeding to his ideal body condition throughout his life. Use the recommended daily feeding amounts as shown. see more...

• What would be the second best food to go to if th... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a new brand of dog food to introduce to m...1 Answers
  • Didn't a lot of reports come out with people complaining that Pur...3 Answers
  • "After we switched her back to her original dog food everything cleared up" in 2 reviews
  • "One of mine has a sensitive stomach and this brand has been amazing with him." in 1 review
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina dog chow is my go to dog food for my three dogs. I trust this product highly. It is gentle on their tummies gives them a great coat. I tried other products when my dogs were little and found that dog chow was the best. I’ve been a loyal customer for 11 years. I recommend it to everyone.
Amy S.
I have 3 dogs a mixed chihuahua, a mixed lab, and a pit bull. My lab-mix has been fed this her whole life and is now going on 16 years old! Since my pity showed up at our house he has gained muscle and his coat is shining! My little dog even prefers this over his high-end food most days.  Purina Dog Chow Complete & Balanced Dog Food
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
With 4 hungry dogs it’s important to us to make sure we don’t completely skip out on nutritious food for them all that won’t break our bank account! We buy the 29 pound bag for 17.99 at Walmart and it lasts about 2 weeks ... the dogs love the flavor and never have had any issues with digestion !
Sierra M.
Columbia, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two dogs, Rosie is a boxer and Lilly is a black lab/blue heeler mix. My fiancé and I both love Purina and feed it to our girls. It’s not very expensive and we’ve found it practically everywhere. I like how most stores carry it, and there are multiple flavors.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a great choice for my dog. Its not the cheapest nastiest most boring dog food but it is one of the cheapest name brands. Its a brand that's been around for a long time. A brand that I grew up watching my dad feed my childhood dog from single digit ages. I believe this was the exact bag and type.
It looks interesting enough and smells good enough to my dog that she stays interested and the taste Keeps her coming back. It keeps her coat shiny as well and doesn't give her dog breathe.
Its easy to find at any store that sells dog food. And usually its on sale too.
Johnna T.
Sumerco, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this brand of food! This is his favorite. It’s affordable and easy to find. It definitely meets my (and his) expectations. Everyone should buy it for their fur babies! I’m a long time buyer and will continue to be :)
Kyra D.
Portsmouth, OH
What we use for our older dogs! (We have two yorkies that are 6 and 7 that eat this.) We have never had a problem with this and it’s not super expensive as far as dog food goes. Can find at Walmart so it’s readily available!
Sarah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little Leo eats very sporadically throughout the day. This food has natural ingredients. I’ve never had a problem with it. My dog eats when he wants and shares it too. Purina is a trustworthy brand.
Meredith A.
Knoxville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is what I’ve been feeding my dogs since they were little. I switched to Ol Roy but you could tell me dogs didn’t feel their greatest when eating it. They have no problems with this kibble formula
Carmen L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We have bought this dog food for our previous dog. He loved it and we never had any problems. We are currently using a different brand for our pup, but may eventually switch back to this eventually.
Sarah A.
Didn't a lot of reports come out with people complaining that Purina made their dogs sick?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What size dog eats this food?
Peyton J.
I have been looking for a new brand of dog food to introduce to my dog. I've heard some bad things about some of the known dog brands. Is this dog food brand healthy and worth the money for beagles?
Shannon M.
Smethport, PA
What would be the second best food to go to if this was unavailable. I have three picky dogs and this may not be the most expensive but are there other foods comparable to this one?