Nestlé Purina Purina Beneful Prepared Meals Chicken Stew 10 oz meals / pack of 8

BY PURINA

Beneful prepared meals chicken stew wet dog food - 10 oz see more...

• "She eats dry food but prefers wet food so often we spread these on top of her dry food to moisten it a bit an she loves it." in 2 reviews
  • "My dog liked this but she usually does the dry food which she seems to enjoy better." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like to feed my small dog wet food but sometimes as a treat I buy the smaller version of these and she loves them" in 1 review
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
These were wonderful when my dog was eating soft food as a puppy. They come looking like actual food rather than large spam looking chunks, like some other soft foods. The only problem I saw with these was my dog enjoyed lapping the gravy like liquid in the bowl over eating the actual food. I guess that could be because he is a picky eater and the gravy tasted good.
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
I love how healthy this is for the dog. I like knowing she's getting veggies as she is such a fussy eater. We actually use this to get her to eat the dry food, otherwise she won't touch it. Great product!
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Gardendale, AL
My sweet baby loves these every now and then. I pull one of these out and she goes crazy! its like a little treat
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Arlington, VA
My mother use to mix this with dry food for her dog that had mouth problems. Was perfect, gave a chewy consistency in the food. Great product, and in every flavor!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
My chiweenie loves this wet food and I can easily store the rest in the fridge with the reusable lid
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
My dog liked this but she usually does the dry food which she seems to enjoy better. I would purchase this again for her if it was on sale.
Colleen b.
Colleen b.
Yucaipa, CA
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Phoenix, AZ
My two dogs loved this. We only give soft food as a treat. Ad it was a treat.
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
My 6 month old pit bull loves these. She eats dry food but prefers wet food so often we spread these on top of her dry food to moisten it a bit an she loves it.
BRENDA A.
BRENDA A.
Middletown, NY
My yorkie eats this only when he's extremely hungry. I'm guessing he's not a big fan of it. But when he does eat it, it has to be warm. So I microwave it a bit.