BY NESTLÉ

EWJ1003 Features With real tuna Omega-6 Antioxidants For all life stages Product Type: Wet/Canned/Premium Flavor: Fish Life Stage: Kitten/Adult/Senior Pet Category: Cats see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Kentwood
My babygirl LOVES this tuna. I give it to her as a special treat every once in a while and as soon as she gets a smell in the air of it she comes running to me! it doesn’t smell bad like other ones I’ve tried. I recommend for other cats.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert
Two of my 4 cats like this food. One doesn't eat wet food, and the other doesn't like tuna. But, this one made the list for my two boys. It is harder for them to eat the flaked food as opposed to the pate though, and it gets messy.
erika o.
erika o.
Cincinnati, OH
My cats love this food so much, its all theyll eat. omg its like its crack in there lol
julie a.
julie a.
My kitten prefers it more than my older cat does. Cats are like people I guess they have their own preferences
Eliza B.
Eliza B.
My cats are VERY picky about canned food, and don't hesitate to leave it in the bowl if it doesn't meet their high standards. However, they always eat Purina One flakes, no matter what the flavor!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
The Purina One wet cat food is good. My cats love it. The only problem I see with this type (flake) is that they can't really get it up and most of it ends up on the floor, forgotten.
Renée S.
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
I feed this to my cat and he loves it. He prefers the flaked canned food over the pate.