Nestle Purina Pet Care Canned NP15497 Beneful Chopped Blends Chicken 8-10 Oz. uploaded by Jessica S.

BY PURINA

Beneful Chopped Blends With Chicken Carrots Peas & Wild Rice keeps your dog's taste buds excited. Finely chopped with real ingredients you can see. Breaks apart easily for a Beneful meal experience like never before. Features Capacity - 8/10 oz. Dimension - 10.95 x 7.85 x 4.65 in. Item Weight - 5.8 lbs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ainna M.
Fort Washington, MD
My dogs love this wet food. We don’t give it to them on a daily basis but love to give it to them on special occasions like holidays and their birthday. They gobble it up real fast and try to lick every last bit of it out of their bowls. They always look to us for more when it’s all gone.
Kelly F.
I buy these for my Yorkie and he likes them. They are a good value for the size. You can see the pieces of vegetables and meat so you know what your dog is eating. I buy these all the time and would recommend them to others.
Nicole M.
At the shelter we love the convenience of the packets and containers, already a good serving size to help our dogs get nutrition and often gain much-needed weight. We often add it to their dry food just to get some to eat.
April H.
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
I love the container this is in, I like the lid and the convenience. It a little pricey, but seems to have double the food. It is already cut up kinda and is in gravy. My dog is really really picky and didn't like it, but it seems to have good ingredients. My dog is very picky, so that doesn't mean it is not good.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
It look pretty good no lie. My dogs love it. Both are small breed and I can spilt one for both and supplement with dry food. I usually get these at Walmart. Chicken and beef flavors are their faves.
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
I love that these are multi functional treats I like that they clean their teeth and freshen Nebraska because my dogs really need that and then I also like the other benefits that they get from eating these I always buy greenies products
Shalu D.
Saint Louis
My dog loves this food! He literally dances when I open up the package. He doesn’t get sick of the food even when I feed it to him a few times a week. I also love that it comes with a plastic lid which makes storing it convenient. I would def buy this again.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
This stuff is great for pets! They love it and finish it very quickly! I would highly recommend it to all! It provides different taste and vitamins to pets! Any size of dog can buy it! I would definitely buy it again!
Tarah V.
Tampa, FL
Love giving these to my dogs on occasion as a special meal treat in substitute of their kibble.  Gives them an extra special flavored meal they go nuts over.