Nestle Purina Pet Care Canned NP15497 Beneful Chopped Blends Chicken 8-10 Oz. uploaded by Jessica S.

BY PURINA

Beneful Chopped Blends With Chicken Carrots Peas & Wild Rice keeps your dog's taste buds excited. Finely chopped with real ingredients you can see. Breaks apart easily for a Beneful meal experience like never before. Features Capacity - 8/10 oz. Dimension - 10.95 x 7.85 x 4.65 in. Item Weight - 5.8 lbs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ainna M.
Fort Washington, MD
My dogs love this wet food. We don’t give it to them on a daily basis but love to give it to them on special occasions like holidays and their birthday. They gobble it up real fast and try to lick every last bit of it out of their bowls. They always look to us for more when it’s all gone.
April H.
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
My older cocker spaniel is 12 his teeth are bothering him and some have fell out 😯so we do thr wet dog food on these days when he doesn't seem to want the dry food he really seems to enjoy this amongst others I've tried I like the benefits from this brand so I do keep it on hand
•real• f.
beachwood , OH
I love that these are multi functional treats I like that they clean their teeth and freshen Nebraska because my dogs really need that and then I also like the other benefits that they get from eating these I always buy greenies products
Rhiannon D.
My dog loves this brand. I’ve been trying different canned ones and she seems to like this best, she devours it like she doesn’t get treats during the day lol (so spoiled)
Tarah V.
Tampa, FL
Love giving these to my dogs on occasion as a special meal treat in substitute of their kibble.  Gives them an extra special flavored meal they go nuts over.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
This stuff is great! My dogs love it and it’s good for them too. It’s a good price for the quality and it doesn’t mess with their tummy’s either. Recommend.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Little dog loves these- she needed to gain some weight so I started feeding her these a few times a week- she seems to like them and they’re always on sale
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
I either buy this or the Purina One wet food every once a while for my pups. They love it and they deserve it! Great quality food for a great price!
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
Bought this for my dog and she didn't even eat it and it wasn't that cheap..she ended up eating it once I mixed it with her regular food