BY PURINA

Juicy Morsels Of Prime Filets In Gravy Keeps Cats Full And Healthy! Friskies Prime Filets is made with premium filets of meat simmered until tender in a blend of tasty and nutritious ingredients. Once tender, the filets are shredded into meaty morsels that are then soaked in the delicious, flavor-bursting and aroma-filled gravy to give your feline a healthy and hearty meal. Available in a variety of filet flavors like -Beef In Gravy, Chicken In Gravy, Salmon and Beef In Sauce, Chicken and Tuna Dinner In Gravy, Turkey Dinner In Gravy, Ocean White Fish And Tuna In Sauce, Meaty Selections - Poultry and Beef Variety Pack, and Meaty Selections - Seafood Variety Pack. Friskies Prime Filets Made with filets of tenderized, shredded meat Moist, nutritious morsels that is easy to digest Uses specific ingredients to boost all aspects of health 100% balanced nutrition for all life stages A Closer Look: Friskies Prime Filets can be mixed with kibble to create a multi-flavored meal that will make your feline purr in appreciation. Made specially for: Cats of all breeds at all life styles. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Tianne M.
The worst smell ever, but my cat seemed to like it. Compared to the other brands I've tried this was the only one she'd eat. They cost about 60-80 cents so not too pricey. I usually mixed it with a little bit of dry food to save money so I wouldn't have to keep buying vans. I would recommend this to other owners.
Alicia R.
My cats are always picky about what kind of wet can catfood we feed them. This brand is one of their favorites and they love the taste of it by eating it all and wanting more. I do recommend this to those who have picky cats or maybe just want to try it out.
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN
Both of my cats loved these so much! They downed them like no other! This is the only brand that they will eat without hesitation! Highly recommend for people who have picky cats when it comes to food!
Rosmary M.
A mis gatas les encanta pero solo les doy de este alimento una o dos veces al año. Por su alto contenido en sales, químicos y conservantes no me gusta dárselos como alimento habitual.
Krista D.
Knoxville, TN
Wonderful food for your cat! They will love the taste. I barley have enough time without my cat running to her food bowl, trying to eat the food as soon as I put it down.
Kylie C.
Visalia, CA
My cat loves this stuff. I can't say what it tastes like because I wouldn't know lol. But my cat likes it so that's all that matters to me
Samantha H.
I love buying Friskies because it is very affordable compared to most brands and my cat loves it! I buy this at Walmart.
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
The cat likes it, which is all I need in a pet food. It is gentle on her stomach which keeps my house clean :)
shelby b.
Redding, CA
They love the chunks its probably one of they're favorites they smack away and get it all over their faces
Katherine C.
starkville
The fillets are their favorites. Easy to chew with lots of juice or gravy. And the way they eat it all up of say it taste good, to them at least. Usually on sale and of they get bored with a flavor I just switch it up.