BY PURINA

Juicy Morsels Of Prime Filets In Gravy Keeps Cats Full And Healthy! Friskies Prime Filets is made with premium filets of meat simmered until tender in a blend of tasty and nutritious ingredients. Once tender, the filets are shredded into meaty morsels that are then soaked in the delicious, flavor-bursting and aroma-filled gravy to give your feline a healthy and hearty meal. Available in a variety of filet flavors like -Beef In Gravy, Chicken In Gravy, Salmon and Beef In Sauce, Chicken and Tuna Dinner In Gravy, Turkey Dinner In Gravy, Ocean White Fish And Tuna In Sauce, Meaty Selections - Poultry and Beef Variety Pack, and Meaty Selections - Seafood Variety Pack. Friskies Prime Filets Made with filets of tenderized, shredded meat Moist, nutritious morsels that is easy to digest Uses specific ingredients to boost all aspects of health 100% balanced nutrition for all life stages A Closer Look: Friskies Prime Filets can be mixed with kibble to create a multi-flavored meal that will make your feline purr in appreciation. Made specially for: Cats of all breeds at all life styles. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Suzie J.
Sachse
Filet cat food for my fur babies are the best. The filet canned cat food has lots of sauce added to it. My little gray cat loves it and my black cat enjoys the juicy sauce. She eats the sauce first then the little filets. The price is right too.
Katherine C.
starkville
The fillets are their favorites. Easy to chew with lots of juice or gravy. And the way they eat it all up of say it taste good, to them at least. Usually on sale and of they get bored with a flavor I just switch it up.
April B.
Nestle Purina Cat Supplies Friskies Savory Shreds Turkey & Giblets my adopted kitties love friskies they are not picky eaters but everytime they ate friskies they would litterall livck their bowls clean
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
Cats shouldn't get alot of cat food unless it is in their normal diet. Unfortunately it's not in my boys diet but they get a small amount mixed into their dry food once a week to help keep their weight on.
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have tried to give it to my cat recently. Amongst many other brands this one seemed to be on a a few she likes. I give it 4 starts because it's not my cats favorite one but is definitely not bad
Keely T.
This seems to be one of my cats favorites! Always satisfied with this company! Doesn't seem to bother my fur baby's belly and also seems to be very tasty! Can find almost anywhere!
Amy L.
Tried this while I was fostering 2 kittens for a local rescue. They loved it! Of course, getting them to eat dey food was a chore after spoiling them with this. :)
Alicia R.
My cats are always picky about what kind of wet can catfood we feed them. This brand is one of their favorites and they love the taste of it by eating it all and wanting more. I do recommend this to those who have picky cats or maybe just want to try it out.
Tianne M.
The worst smell ever, but my cat seemed to like it. Compared to the other brands I've tried this was the only one she'd eat. They cost about 60-80 cents so not too pricey. I usually mixed it with a little bit of dry food to save money so I wouldn't have to keep buying vans. I would recommend this to other owners.
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN
Both of my cats loved these so much! They downed them like no other! This is the only brand that they will eat without hesitation! Highly recommend for people who have picky cats when it comes to food!