Nestlé Purina Friskies Poultry Favorites Variety Pack uploaded by Shirin e.

BY PURINA

Goodbye Chasing Birds. Hello Birds In a Can! Friskies Poultry Favorites Variety Pack contains a tantalizing trio of the most delectable entrees, all made with real poultry and in a variety of delicious combinations. Worth its value for the array of flavors it offers your cat at every meal, these recipes are also as nutritious as they are tasty. Flavors include Seared Filets With Turkey & Giblets, Seared Filets With Beef & Chicken and fine cuts with Chicken. Friskies Poultry Favorites Variety Pack Seared Filets With Turkey & Giblets, With Beef & Chicken; Fine Cuts Chicken Generous gravy allows it to be mixed with kibble 100% balanced nutrition for all life stages Made specially for: Cats of all breeds and at all life stages. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Jayme V.
austin
This is another one that I would see is great for occasional use if you don’t mind cleaning and dealing with extremely smelly litter box you can give it to your cat all the time, Otherwise you can give your cat great nutrition by buying high-quality dry food. In my opinion wet cat food should be more of a treat then a every day thing. Also you should mix it with dry food or your cat may go on a hunger strike if they get used to it
Jessi T.
Orlando, FL
My cats love these!! Turkey and giblets is their favorite. Exceeded my expectations. I have two kittens. Would recommend. Much better than other brand cat food. Will continue to buy again and again.
Jennifer g.
Pueblo, CO
My cats love the delishious taste of this cat food it's amazingly crunchy which is great for cats teeth and keeps them moving with energy because it's full of vitamins
Jaimie G.
Dodd city , TX
I buy the bulk pack because i feed my cat one everyday along the dry food i leave out for her in hopes she will gain a little weight, she loves the flavors and it’s definitely the best part of her day getting this little treat.
Debbie H.
08754
The Purina Friskies Poultry Favorite Variety Pack is the only brand my cat will eat. The larger packages makes it so convenient for me when I am shopping. I definitely recommend this product.
miranda r.
Byrnes Mill, MO
i have 3 cats and they're usually very picky about what they eat, but these seem to make them happy. i expected it to be messy or gross smelling but it doesn't have a bad scent or consistency. if you have picky cats, this is the food for you.
Marissa F.
Lakeville, PA
I buy this pack for my cat to mix in with her dry food and she loves it! I'm happy my little kitten enjoys her food and I know it's a good quality product for her to be eating.
Jessica P.
My cats love chicken. Like, any form of it. Mittens will sniff it from a mile away and be right at your feet waiting for you to give him a piece. These variety packs keep it interesting and bring a different flavor for dinner for my babies! I think anyone with fur babies could enjoy something this convenient.
Autumn G.
San Antonio, TX
My cats were very satisfied with this purchase. Good value with servings and price, it's very filling as well. It seemed to be hard for my cats to chew though. Maybe I can look into other soft canned cat food but over all its a very good product, I just have very picky cats. Good value, good price, good product!
Sofia H.