BY PURINA

Marinated Morsels Make Every Meal Truly Divine! Fancy Feast Marinated Morsels is a divine meal for your feline. It's all about meaty morsels, patiently marinated and then slow-cooked to bring out the flavor of its marinating juices. And since it contains nothing but wholesome ingredients and the freshest meat, these morsels deliver as much nutrition as they do taste! Fancy Feast Marinated Morsels Juicy morsels of meats or fish marinated and simmered in to tenderness Loaded with essential nutrients for overall health and growth Easy-to-chew and easy-to-digest Fancy Feast Marinated Morsels is available in flavors like Salmon feast, Beef feast, Morsels variety pack, Tuna feast, Turkey feast. A Closer Look: Fancy Feast Marinated Morsels in a variety of meats and fish allows you to give your feline a variety. It is also enough to mix dry kibble for added taste. Made specially for: All breeds and life stages of cats. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Heather B.
Fancy feast is a name and brand my kitties like alot. My cat is very fussy but seems to enjoy this cat food. I really like that there is always coupons for fancy feast to help save money on cat food! I do feel the can is rather small and wonder why they don't make it bigger. Overall I give fancy feast 4 stars
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
My babies won't eat anything but fancy feast. I prefer to give them classic as the vet says that is best, but once in a while I give them a silly flavor like chicken and cheese because they do get bored at times. Variety is the spice of nine lives.
Charlotte D.
My cat loves this as an every now and then treat! They are cheap since I'm not buying them for every day eating but I can see how it would get expensive if it was an every day food. I'll definitely buy it again for her as a treat.
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
These are great wet cat foods. For some reason my cat only likes the liquid part and doesn't usually eat the meat portion. But the second I open the can he comes running. They are a great deal at my local pet store.
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
Our cat Calvin loves this. The portion is perfect for him and the price is cheap. He doesn't get this every night because he is a chunky guy. But he would eat a can every night if I let him.
Jackie G.
Alpharetta, GA
My cat enjoys her canned food. The moment that can opens shes running to it. Fancy Feast is a little more pricey than some of the others but an overall good value.
Brandi H.
Carmichaels, PA
I've tried to feed my cats Fancy Feast multiple times but they will not eat it! I don't think they like it. Also, I don't feel like the portions are a lot!
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT
My cat absolutely loves these treats. He will come running as soon as I open them.
Alexandra S.
Plant City, FL
my cat loves this wet meat. she usually only likes tuna or anything with seafood. it’s super affordable. i usually get this at target. i definitely recommend this to other cat parents. you’re cat will love this
Ashley D.
beaver, WV
My cats know when I pop the top of the can to come running. They love the canned food and the dry food so much. I think they have a huge variety and helps with our picky eaters.