BY PURINA

Marinated Morsels Make Every Meal Truly Divine! Fancy Feast Marinated Morsels is a divine meal for your feline. It's all about meaty morsels, patiently marinated and then slow-cooked to bring out the flavor of its marinating juices. And since it contains nothing but wholesome ingredients and the freshest meat, these morsels deliver as much nutrition as they do taste! Fancy Feast Marinated Morsels Juicy morsels of meats or fish marinated and simmered in to tenderness Loaded with essential nutrients for overall health and growth Easy-to-chew and easy-to-digest Fancy Feast Marinated Morsels is available in flavors like Salmon feast, Beef feast, Morsels variety pack, Tuna feast, Turkey feast. A Closer Look: Fancy Feast Marinated Morsels in a variety of meats and fish allows you to give your feline a variety. It is also enough to mix dry kibble for added taste. Made specially for: All breeds and life stages of cats. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
My cat loves the Grilled Seafood Feast variety. When I try any other kind, he won't eat it. Fancy Feast is a bit more expensive than other brands. Also, it comes in a smaller can. However, it is all he eats, so I will keep purchasing!
Rachel N.
I use to give this can food for my cat when she was a baby , she loved it and it meet her expectations.. I like that price was affordable and I’m happy she enjoyed it .. I will definitely recommend this to other pet lovers !!!
Hillary D.
Pottsville, PA
My cat Olive enjoys wet food from time to time so I purchased this product for her and she seemed to enjoy it at first but would not finish it. She loves to try eat food but I did see her hesitating to eat it. Therefore I don't know that I would recommend it but I would have her try it again.
Traci G.
Fort Worth, TX
My cat loves fancy feast and comes running when I open the can. She never got that excited when I fed her dry food. Most wet cat food make me nauseous when I smell it. This is the only one that doesn't affect me that way. Yes, my cat is a diva. She is worth it.
Alexandra S.
Plant City, FL
my cat loves this wet meat. she usually only likes tuna or anything with seafood. it’s super affordable. i usually get this at target. i definitely recommend this to other cat parents. you’re cat will love this
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My cats are straight spoiled and Purina has upped their food game. Morsels are my cats preference to the point they see classic and they wait a bit to see if a morsels can will open haha.
Ashley D.
Beaver, WV
My cats know when I pop the top of the can to come running. They love the canned food and the dry food so much. I think they have a huge variety and helps with our picky eaters.
Heather B.
Fancy feast is a name and brand my kitties like alot. My cat is very fussy but seems to enjoy this cat food. I really like that there is always coupons for fancy feast to help save money on cat food! I do feel the can is rather small and wonder why they don't make it bigger. Overall I give fancy feast 4 stars
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
These are great wet cat foods. For some reason my cat only likes the liquid part and doesn't usually eat the meat portion. But the second I open the can he comes running. They are a great deal at my local pet store.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
My babies won't eat anything but fancy feast. I prefer to give them classic as the vet says that is best, but once in a while I give them a silly flavor like chicken and cheese because they do get bored at times. Variety is the spice of nine lives.