BY PURINA

A Fancy Feast For Your Kitten Will Make Them Smitten! Fancy Feast Gourmet Kitten Formula is a smooth pate of meat cooked in scrumptious recipe. Fortified with all the nutrients your kitten need to grow into a healthy feline, this blend is specially formulated to help bone and joint development and boost immunity, vision, digestion and coat health. Fancy Feast Gourmet Kitten Formula Smooth, flavorful, real meat pate especially for kittens Loaded with essential nutrients for overall health and growth Easy-to-chew and easy-to-digest Available in Tender Ocean Whitefish Feast and in Tender Turkey Feast Available in two different flavors- Tender ocean whitefish feast and tender turkey feast. A Closer Look: Fancy Feast Gourmet Kitten Formula in Tender Ocean Whitefish Feast and in Tender Turkey Feast is kitten-approved and makes for the perfect daily meal. Made specially for: Kittens. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
MY cat loves this wet food as a nice monthly treat! I have tried out the more extravagant kinds, and he hasn't preferred any of the alternatives! He eats it so fast, I swear he hardly tastes it! He just loves it so much, and I always get one or two every grocery trip to stock up for a special occasion.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
My cat loves this when he was a kitten (and will still eat it to this day.) doesn't upset his tummy, and seems to eat all of it with no issues. I like to give him this as a treat and every time a can is opened he knows that good food is coming! Highly recommend for cats just getting used to wet food.
Robin H.
Medfield, MA
This kitten food is super affordable and there's lots of options. My kitten loves all of them and my older cat used to try to steal from her too. They don't appear to have anything unnatural in them which is good and the vet told me I can keep on using them.
Perla F.
Brighton, CO
When my cat was a kitten, it was a challenge finding a food that he liked , he was really small and skinny and when I finally introduced this one to him he ate it in a second and it helped build some muscle on him!
Really like this for my cat. It's small portions and she is satisfied when she is done. She is 6 months (in human age) so it's just great for her. Also they are at a pretty good price. I do recommend this product!
Cat R.
My new kitten loves this cat food! He gobbles it all up. The added bonus is that is helps him to receive his daily dietary needs as well.
Samantha E.
Lexington, KY
My kitty LOVES This. She goes crazy when I bring it out at night. It's always gone within minutes of placing. Gives good energy!
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
If you have a little kitten that needs wet food, this is the stuff!! Your kitten will eat it up and it's definitely affordable.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
My cats love this cat food. They live any moist food or anything I put in front of them. They eat this fast and want more
Heiby C.
To my cat love this, is good for ver and i like when her eat this food, is good