BY PURINA

A Fancy Feast For Your Kitten Will Make Them Smitten! Fancy Feast Gourmet Kitten Formula is a smooth pate of meat cooked in scrumptious recipe. Fortified with all the nutrients your kitten need to grow into a healthy feline, this blend is specially formulated to help bone and joint development and boost immunity, vision, digestion and coat health. Fancy Feast Gourmet Kitten Formula Smooth, flavorful, real meat pate especially for kittens Loaded with essential nutrients for overall health and growth Easy-to-chew and easy-to-digest Available in Tender Ocean Whitefish Feast and in Tender Turkey Feast Available in two different flavors- Tender ocean whitefish feast and tender turkey feast. A Closer Look: Fancy Feast Gourmet Kitten Formula in Tender Ocean Whitefish Feast and in Tender Turkey Feast is kitten-approved and makes for the perfect daily meal. Made specially for: Kittens. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michaela B.
Duluth, MN
We no longer have “kittens” in our house, they are all full grown. For some reason this is still their favorite treats. They also only eat kitten food which is also weird. They seem to love it! I think it smells awful.
Lauren H.
I'm not much on fancy feast only because of cost. Not a bad product just not affordable for me. This especially I have used but only for a little while, my kitten enjoyed it.
Alexandria M.
Catasauqua, PA
My kitten purrs like a generator while eating this stuff! It's gotten to the point I should put grip pads to stop my kitten from sliding down the hall hearing the lip pop off
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I’ve gotten this in my dry cat food bags and I’ve heard bad things about the fancy feast brand when I go to pet stores. They usually say the ingredients aren’t are pure as most brands but if it’s free I’m not going to say no! However I do not buy this if I have friskies available.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
I use this as treats for my kitties. I have 4 and I can't always buy it.
I have other cats I care for that I feed this too twice a day and they love it.
No cat of mine has said they don't like it!
Maggie M.
We got a new kitten from a local petsmart. Hadn't had a cat in years so I had to re-learn how to do all this! What to buy, how often to feed her... I was lucky that my kitten fell in love with these right away. She inhaled them!
Marissa P.
Adams, NY
I can’t say enough about this kitten food. My new cat didn’t have all of her teeth in so I didn’t want to give her dry food. This wet food was a life saver to me. She ate up half a can I. The morning and he other half at night even with the limited teeth. She always meowed for more.
Diana P.
Houston , TX
My kittens absolutely love this food. They go crazy over it! This is one of the few brands that actually make kitten specific food, which I am so thankful for. It's great to know that kittens are being properly nourished.
Daniella D.
I would also purchase this food for my 4 kittens. They loved it. It did become expensive since they are such small cans and I had four kittens on my hands haha. But I would recommend this because they seem to enjoy it.
Alainea C.
Goshen , IN
My little kitten loves this wet food. He feels like he is getting a special treat! It meets my expectations. My little grey, former feral kitten thinks it’s the best. I definitely recommend this to others!