BY PURINA #24 in Cat Food & Treats

A Fancy Feast With Chunky Meat Fancy Feast Chunky entrees are all about great nutrition. Premium meat, cooked to perfection in a delicious recipe, cut in to succulent morsels and rolled in a finely-ground pate is a meal any feline would fall for. Fancy Feast Chunky Succulent chunks of meat combined with a finely-ground pate Perfect balance of taste and nutrition Promotes overall health and maintenance 100% balanced nutrition for all life stages Available in three flavors- Chunky chicken feast, chopped grill feast and chunky turkey feast. A Closer Look: Fancy Feast Chunky is an easy-to-chew and easy-to-digest, moist, yet non-gravy meal that felines have proven to love. Made specially for: All breeds and life stages of cats. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
What can I say, my cats love this stuff. I usually feed them dry food but they get wet food a few times a week. I like that this actually smells like real food/meat, it makes me think that they are getting quality ingredients.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I️ really started to read up on the ingredients going into my kitten’s food after I️ had to put both of my cats down within months of each other because of kidney problems. Some of these pet foods first few ingredients are things I️ haven’t even heard of. They also carry high protein foods which adult cats shouldn’t have too much of. I️ changed my kittens food from fancy feast after reading their ingredients.
Jolie W.
Blackfoot
My cats go crazy over this. It is a nice change from the regular cat food we often feed them and they seem to really enjoy the taste. As soon as I put it out they gobble it right up.
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
I spoil my cats! They have a can of this every single night EACH and boy do they look forward to it, you can literally hear the meows from space! I used to feed them Friskies but now they won't eat anything other than fancy feast! I definitely recommend this product to other cat owners! DISCLAIMER: Your cat WILL get addicted!
Hannah B.
We give this to my cat once a day and she loves some of the flavors. We have tried many flavors and she will eat only around 3 of them but that’s just because she is picky. I wish they had a ham type of flavor as her favorite meat is ham. I recommend this because other foods have made her throw up but this one dose not seem to do that as much.
Stephanie 🍓.
Jamaica, NY
My cat likes this I guess, I mean he will eat it if we run out of his favorite friskies wet food. He is very picky though and stops eating after a week of having fancy.
Gabrielle E.
Harrington Pk, NJ
My cat absolutely loves the Purina Fancy Feast that I feed her on a daily basis. It is so much healthier than just feeding her dry food, and I see how much more excited she is to eat her meal when I open up the can! I recommend this meal for all cat lovers who want the best for their pet :)
Allison N.
Mansfield
I have a very picky cat! She refuses to eat anything pate, she requires it has lots of chunks and gravy. This is one of the very few cat foods I have found that actually puts a lot of gravy with their foods! I don't know what I would do if I didn't find this. Life long customer!
Nallely J.
I believe these are the free samples I would get in the bag of cat food I'd buy. My cats loved it, they would eat it so fast. I have two tabby cats from the same litter. Unfortunately, they don't offer them as free samples in the bag anymore. I would recommend it to other cat owners.
Tabatha C.
Orange city, Fl
my cats love these things! anytime i pop open a can they start going nuts! i never thought that they would act like that over cat food and not human food. i would buy these again and highly recommend them to other cat owners, there is alot to choose from but they are all great.