Nestlé Purina Fancy Feast - Chunky - 24 x 3 oz uploaded by Veronica H.

BY PURINA

A Fancy Feast With Chunky Meat Fancy Feast Chunky entrees are all about great nutrition. Premium meat, cooked to perfection in a delicious recipe, cut in to succulent morsels and rolled in a finely-ground pate is a meal any feline would fall for. Fancy Feast Chunky Succulent chunks of meat combined with a finely-ground pate Perfect balance of taste and nutrition Promotes overall health and maintenance 100% balanced nutrition for all life stages Available in three flavors- Chunky chicken feast, chopped grill feast and chunky turkey feast. A Closer Look: Fancy Feast Chunky is an easy-to-chew and easy-to-digest, moist, yet non-gravy meal that felines have proven to love. Made specially for: All breeds and life stages of cats. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tracie L.
east windsor , NJ
My cats absolutely love this food! they have gotten so use to it that every night they will stand in the kitchen and meow until they get their fancy food. This brand is definitely my cats favorite, almost everything by them my fur babies love.
Hannah B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We give this to my cat once a day and she loves some of the flavors. We have tried many flavors and she will eat only around 3 of them but that’s just because she is picky. I wish they had a ham type of flavor as her favorite meat is ham. I recommend this because other foods have made her throw up but this one dose not seem to do that as much.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I️ really started to read up on the ingredients going into my kitten’s food after I️ had to put both of my cats down within months of each other because of kidney problems. Some of these pet foods first few ingredients are things I️ haven’t even heard of. They also carry high protein foods which adult cats shouldn’t have too much of. I️ changed my kittens food from fancy feast after reading their ingredients.
Tabitha M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a favorite canned food for my Bella. She loved this. However my male cat didn’t. He preferred a didn’t canned food lol. He liked the cheaper ones. But I always bought these because these appear better on the digestive system.
Marie H.
Wadsworth, OH
My kitties love fancy feast. They hear the can opening and come running. I like the small serving size so they don’t end up eating too much. We only supplement wet food with their dry food.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only use this product as a treat. We do not give it to our cat daily but she knows when she gets it when she hears they can open. Cats are very picky eaters especially mine but our cat really really loves this wet food.
Kalliopi L.
Wayne, NJ
Every time I open a can of this, my little kitten goes crazy. They are good sizes so that you just give them that portion and you are done. Really meets my expectations by basically preparing the meal for my kitten. I have been purchasing and will continue to purchase this product.
Gabrielle E.
Harrington Pk, NJ
My cat absolutely loves the Purina Fancy Feast that I feed her on a daily basis. It is so much healthier than just feeding her dry food, and I see how much more excited she is to eat her meal when I open up the can! I recommend this meal for all cat lovers who want the best for their pet :)
Kylee M.
Drumore, PA
Mr Pickles loves this cat food as well.  I tried other cat foods and he would never finish them .  This brand he actually eats it til the last drop with none left over to spare.  Good prices and easy to find at many locations.  I would def recommend to others
Nallely J.
I believe these are the free samples I would get in the bag of cat food I'd buy. My cats loved it, they would eat it so fast. I have two tabby cats from the same litter. Unfortunately, they don't offer them as free samples in the bag anymore. I would recommend it to other cat owners.