Nestlé Purina Dog Supplies Pro Plan Puppy Lamb/Rice uploaded by Samantha C.Nestlé Purina Dog Supplies Pro Plan Puppy Lamb/Rice uploaded by Orlando D.Nestlé Purina Dog Supplies Pro Plan Puppy Lamb/Rice uploaded by Kelsea J.

BY PURINA #3 in Dog Food

Pro Plan Puppy LambRice see more...

PAMELA C.
Newark, DE
Once I bought this feed. My dog ​​loved , she made ​​it very energetic and strong, he was quite lively and healthy. It's a great product, but the price is not very accessible . But the food is of excellent quality, and lasted a pretty good time because sustains the animal. I would buy again.
Sabrina A.
Barksdale Afb, LA
We buy this for Rescue and it seems to be the only brand that she will actually eat and it helps her gain weight which she needs but providing her all of her nutrients. The price is not bad compared to other dog foods and it definitely works as intended
Eucary N.
I would love to try this product, because the brand is my favorite to feed my dogs, it seems great to feeds my cute dogs
Heather B.
Berea, Ky
I had a litter of puppies and tried this. It was amazing for them, their health and much easier to get them to eat it.
Wendy A.
My dogs love this one and the other favors too. I've switched before and keep going back to this one
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
Use this for both of our dogs.. They love the flavor and it gives them all the nutrients they need
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
Such a great dog food, i love this brand. My animals enjoy this very well. Very trusted product.
Leila A.
I will never use these products again. I used to feed my dogs this food and t was a mistake. The food is advertised at a “good food” however if you read the ingredients, it has by product meal in it which means ground up chicken feather, beaks, etc! Awful product with no nutritional value as they would otherwise have you believe.
Heidi S.
Greenville, NC
I’ve been giving my dog Purina Proplan since she was a puppy. Four years later she still loves the great taste and I love the quality!
In the past three years my mom started fostering dogs. She has since fostered over 50 dogs and helped temp or transport about 50 more. Mostly pitbulls. I got her hooked on Purina, as well. These dogs sometimes come starved and sick. They always have the energy to chow down on a huge bowl of Purina Proplan to help get them back on their feet.
So thank you Purina for providing a tasty good meal for all the dogs to enjoy!
Jen a.
Ashburn
I frequently foster puppies and this is the only food I’ll give them. It’s affordable, easy to find, and it’s good for them. Plus, they love it! Every time I feed them, it’s like they haven’t eaten in weeks! They can’t eat it fast enough.