Nestlé Purina Dog Supplies Pro Plan Puppy Lamb/Rice uploaded by Kelsea J.Nestlé Purina Dog Supplies Pro Plan Puppy Lamb/Rice uploaded by Orlando D.Nestlé Purina Dog Supplies Pro Plan Puppy Lamb/Rice uploaded by Samantha C.

BY PURINA #8 in Dog Food

Pro Plan Puppy LambRice see more...

Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Yes, Pro Plan Puppy Lamb/Rice is a great product and seems to be very delicious for the dogs as well.  I usually feed them Purina Alpo which they like but after giving them Pro Plan they avoid eating it for a day or two. They seem to enjoy Pro Plan better.  I have noticed that they eat less during the day when eating the Pro Plan formula as compared to Alpo. They're not as hungry.  It's a great product and I'm planning on changing to Pro Plan since they enjoy it more.  I would definitely recommend buying Pro Plan for your dogs.
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX
AMAZING!!!!!
This dog food has been so beneficent to my dogs health, it has made them have great shape, wellness and over all like to the flavor. When my 6 month old bull terrier began eating this I noticed a big difference in his coat, and his weight. He def. put on some weight but with such small amount of food. I believe that with the previous food he would have to eat so so much in order to feel satisfied and with Pro Plan they provide so much nutrition that he only eats a bit and he goes straight to nap after food!
Mona N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nobody believe this crap. I wish i could go on every product and give them ALL ZEROS!!! This “food” is the worst thing you could give your beloved animals. But dont take my word for it, watch “Pet Fooled” on Netflix. Its about the pet food industry and what they put in ALL packaged animal “foods” and their negative effect on our pets. Please take the time to educate yourself... for your pets sake💔
Leigh L.
Annapolis
My dog started eating this after my friend recommended it to me and it really has made a difference in her "focus."  My dog is 12 years old and is bright but now she is getting along like she did when she was a puppy.
Morgan D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't know if it was because the people who we got our dog from, had him on a very bad diet, if it just didn't work for him, or something else was going on. But this food made him really sick. When we tried to switch him to it, we did the process slow, and did everything you should when changing food. This just wasn't good for him.
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy has a very sensitive stomach so finding a good formula for him has been proven quite the task. Since we put him on Pro Plan he loves eating and doesn’t suffer too many consequences later in the day! His stomach is doing so much better on Pro Plan. He loves the lamb and rice flavor.
Tia M.
Everett, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our frenchie loves this! We brought him home with his other dog food to mix and he picked around this and ate none of his previous. We have our Dane on the adult and she looks amazing. We have tried other brands and we seem to keep coming back to this brand of Purina!
Heidi S.
wallkill, NY
I’ve been giving my dog Purina Proplan since she was a puppy. Four years later she still loves the great taste and I love the quality!
In the past three years my mom started fostering dogs. She has since fostered over 50 dogs and helped temp or transport about 50 more. Mostly pitbulls. I got her hooked on Purina, as well. These dogs sometimes come starved and sick. They always have the energy to chow down on a huge bowl of Purina Proplan to help get them back on their feet.
So thank you Purina for providing a tasty good meal for all the dogs to enjoy!
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only dog food we buy for our pup and he seems to love it. Has never had a issue with it we generally buy ours off amazon. That way it’s delivered straight to the house and no hassle of having to haul it around.
Danielle S.
Fairless Hls, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have a dog with stomach issues and tried multiple foods including prescription only dog food. Purina pro plan sensitive skin and stomach was the only brand he was able to tolerate and help him overcome his issues.
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this product good for smaller breeds?