BY PURINA

An Elegant Medley Of Meat And Veggies; Tuscan-Style Feline Gourmet Cuisine! Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys has refreshing variety with actual bits of real meat complimented by nutrient-rich ingredients that contain natural goodness. The wet cuisine formula, with its aromatic and whisker-twitching delicious sauce, is a daily meal that gives your feline their daily quotient of nutrition. Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Juicy bits of premium meat in savory sauce Perfect balance of taste and nutrition Promotes overall health and maintenance 100% balanced nutrition for all life stages Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys is available in a vast variety such as - White Meat Chicken Florentine with Garden Greens, Shredded White Meat Chicken Fare with Garden Greens, White Meat Chicken and Whipped Egg Souffle' with Garden Greens, Lean Turkey Florentine with Garden Greens, Shredded Lean Turkey Fare with Garden Greens, Wild Salmon Florentine with Garden Greens, Wild Salmon and Whipped Egg Souffle' with Garden Greens, Yellowfin Tuna Florentine with Garden Greens, Shredded Yellowfin Tuna Fare with Garden Greens, Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle with Garden Greens, Shredded Fare Collection, Florentine Collection, Yellowfin Tuna Tuscany, Tender Turkey Tuscany, White Meat Chicken Tuscany, Tender Turkey Primavera With Garden Veggies and Greens, White Meat Chicken Primavera With Garden Veggies And Greens, Yellowfin Tuna Primavera With Garden Veggies And Greens, Wild Salmon Primavera with Garden Veggies, Wild Salmon Tuscany with Long Grain Rice, Tuscany Variety Pack, Primavera Variety Pack A Closer Look: Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Tuscan style is an easy-to-chew and easy-to-digest, moist meal in a light sauce which will be loved by your cat. Made specially for: All breeds and life stages of cats. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Buy on PETCO
Chelsea G.
When the cats get a special meal this is the soft food of choice. 2 of my cats enjoy the chunks while one enjoigs the pate. Either way it's well received in this household. #yummy #freshopenedcansound #theycomerunning
April H.
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Hailey L.
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Annette B.
I'm not sure how nutricious this is, but my cat used to love it! I bought a few cans of this (and other flavors) every now and then as a treat for my cat...she seemed loved it! The texture, as I scopped it out into her bowl, seemed smooth but thick, like a gravy with meat chunks. Definitely a nice treat for your feline friend!
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
My cat favours any wet food that had greens in it and gravy. This product is currently her favourite and it’s perfect for her because the can is tiny and she actually manages to get through it. These are even smaller than the small cans, petit, I would call them. She really enjoys them.
Abby M.
Winston Salem , NC
The only wet food my moms picky Maine C cat will eat! It can be hard to find in stores, or outside of a variety pack but it is worth the hunt so that he can eat wet food. He's such a finicky little cat! And just like my cat, he is allergic to fish & it is hard to find fishless formulas.
Amber O.
Lusby, MD
One of our girls loves this flavor. It has mixed greens in it, with a creamy sauce. She only gets it as a treat sometimes. But each time she gets it, her bowl is empty!
Paola A.
Havelock, NC
My cat loves this food! She’s a pretty picky eater and she loves this so much. It smells pretty good so it doesn’t bother me. It’s a great value if you buy a bunch of cans. I will definitely be purchasing this again and again
Valerie D.
Springfield, MO
Love giving this to my cat. She will not have any other wet cat food. She gets excited when she knows this is coming, it’s her treat and looks forward to it 3xs a week. Will always buy this brand of food for her.
Morgan E.
Fraser, MI
My cats love this stuff they go through it like crazy. It comes in a good size and is healthy. I think that you should give it a try. Yea I would recommend this to friends and family. I think it's worth trying.