BY PURINA

An Elegant Medley Of Meat And Veggies; Tuscan-Style Feline Gourmet Cuisine! Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys has refreshing variety with actual bits of real meat complimented by nutrient-rich ingredients that contain natural goodness. The wet cuisine formula, with its aromatic and whisker-twitching delicious sauce, is a daily meal that gives your feline their daily quotient of nutrition. Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Juicy bits of premium meat in savory sauce Perfect balance of taste and nutrition Promotes overall health and maintenance 100% balanced nutrition for all life stages Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys is available in a vast variety such as - White Meat Chicken Florentine with Garden Greens, Shredded White Meat Chicken Fare with Garden Greens, White Meat Chicken and Whipped Egg Souffle' with Garden Greens, Lean Turkey Florentine with Garden Greens, Shredded Lean Turkey Fare with Garden Greens, Wild Salmon Florentine with Garden Greens, Wild Salmon and Whipped Egg Souffle' with Garden Greens, Yellowfin Tuna Florentine with Garden Greens, Shredded Yellowfin Tuna Fare with Garden Greens, Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle with Garden Greens, Shredded Fare Collection, Florentine Collection, Yellowfin Tuna Tuscany, Tender Turkey Tuscany, White Meat Chicken Tuscany, Tender Turkey Primavera With Garden Veggies and Greens, White Meat Chicken Primavera With Garden Veggies And Greens, Yellowfin Tuna Primavera With Garden Veggies And Greens, Wild Salmon Primavera with Garden Veggies, Wild Salmon Tuscany with Long Grain Rice, Tuscany Variety Pack, Primavera Variety Pack A Closer Look: Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Tuscan style is an easy-to-chew and easy-to-digest, moist meal in a light sauce which will be loved by your cat. Made specially for: All breeds and life stages of cats. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Buy on Walmart*
skye o.
Sheboygan, WI
One of my cats was very interested but my other cat was not a fan. I noticed my cat had quite a bit of foul gas after eating this food.
Jessica S.
Towson, MD
My cat likes Pate but did not like this flavor. I think he prefers the chicken and tuna or white fish. This really looked like vomit
Nicole B.
Winnebago, MN
my very finicky indoor outdoor cat eats this food. he roams between outside and inside but ALWAYS finishes his food when i feed this
Becca F.
Boulder, CO
My cat goes nuts for this stuff!! She loves it and can never get enough of it. Over other brands she loves this the most!
Morgan E.
My cats love this stuff they go through it like crazy. It comes in a good size and is healthy. I think that you should give it a try. Yea I would recommend this to friends and family. I think it's worth trying.
Eva W.
Athens, GA
My kitties really love the Florentine line for fancy feast. It has a good variety of flavors, this one being their favorite. My only qualm is that the ingredients could definitely be better, but it’s not the worst quality.
Laura R.
My cats love their wet food. Once they hear that can open they race to the kitchen. I have two cats and they love Fancy Feast. I like it because it doesn’t smell really bad like some other brands to. I would recommend it to any cat mom.
Annette B.
I'm not sure how nutricious this is, but my cat used to love it! I bought a few cans of this (and other flavors) every now and then as a treat for my cat...she seemed loved it! The texture, as I scopped it out into her bowl, seemed smooth but thick, like a gravy with meat chunks. Definitely a nice treat for your feline friend!
Abby M.
Winston Salem , NC
The only wet food my moms picky Maine C cat will eat! It can be hard to find in stores, or outside of a variety pack but it is worth the hunt so that he can eat wet food. He's such a finicky little cat! And just like my cat, he is allergic to fish & it is hard to find fishless formulas.
Brittany V.
Rocky Point, NY
Actually the only wet food my cat will eat, 100% met my expectations, my kitty is always so excited for dinner time knowing shes gunna get this, perfect for alls kinds of cat even my mainecoon! 10/10 recommend to any type of cat owner!