BY PURINA

An Elegant Medley Of Meat And Veggies; Tuscan-Style Feline Gourmet Cuisine! Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys has refreshing variety with actual bits of real meat complimented by nutrient-rich ingredients that contain natural goodness. The wet cuisine formula, with its aromatic and whisker-twitching delicious sauce, is a daily meal that gives your feline their daily quotient of nutrition. Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Juicy bits of premium meat in savory sauce Perfect balance of taste and nutrition Promotes overall health and maintenance 100% balanced nutrition for all life stages Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys is available in a vast variety such as - White Meat Chicken Florentine with Garden Greens, Shredded White Meat Chicken Fare with Garden Greens, White Meat Chicken and Whipped Egg Souffle' with Garden Greens, Lean Turkey Florentine with Garden Greens, Shredded Lean Turkey Fare with Garden Greens, Wild Salmon Florentine with Garden Greens, Wild Salmon and Whipped Egg Souffle' with Garden Greens, Yellowfin Tuna Florentine with Garden Greens, Shredded Yellowfin Tuna Fare with Garden Greens, Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle with Garden Greens, Shredded Fare Collection, Florentine Collection, Yellowfin Tuna Tuscany, Tender Turkey Tuscany, White Meat Chicken Tuscany, Tender Turkey Primavera With Garden Veggies and Greens, White Meat Chicken Primavera With Garden Veggies And Greens, Yellowfin Tuna Primavera With Garden Veggies And Greens, Wild Salmon Primavera with Garden Veggies, Wild Salmon Tuscany with Long Grain Rice, Tuscany Variety Pack, Primavera Variety Pack A Closer Look: Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Tuscan style is an easy-to-chew and easy-to-digest, moist meal in a light sauce which will be loved by your cat. Made specially for: All breeds and life stages of cats. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Buy on Walmart
April H.
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
My cat favours any wet food that had greens in it and gravy. This product is currently her favourite and it’s perfect for her because the can is tiny and she actually manages to get through it. These are even smaller than the small cans, petit, I would call them. She really enjoys them.
Abby M.
Winston Salem, NC
The only wet food my moms picky Maine C cat will eat! It can be hard to find in stores, or outside of a variety pack but it is worth the hunt so that he can eat wet food. He's such a finicky little cat! And just like my cat, he is allergic to fish & it is hard to find fishless formulas.
Hailey L.
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Paola A.
Richmond, VA
My cat loves this food! She’s a pretty picky eater and she loves this so much. It smells pretty good so it doesn’t bother me. It’s a great value if you buy a bunch of cans. I will definitely be purchasing this again and again
Chelsea G.
When the cats get a special meal this is the soft food of choice. 2 of my cats enjoy the chunks while one enjoigs the pate. Either way it's well received in this household. #yummy #freshopenedcansound #theycomerunning
Nic M.
My cats prefer a more saucy wet food. I'm not sure they care for the greens or the non seafood flavors either. Wet food is messy so I prefer using dry food. I have two former strays. I wouldn't rebuy.
Nelia D.
Leesburg, VA
Nothing gets my 2 year old cat going then seeing me pop open one of these. I love giving them to her as her breakfast and theyre quick and easy to open up and head out the door knowing she'll be full and satisfied. Highly recommend.
Lilah M.
Carmichael, CA
My cat enjoyed this flavor. I wasn't too impressed with the smell, but most wet cat food has an unpleasant smell so that's not really anything new. It was nice to be able to give her some variety.
Eva W.
Marietta, GA
My kitties really love the Florentine line for fancy feast. It has a good variety of flavors, this one being their favorite. My only qualm is that the ingredients could definitely be better, but it’s not the worst quality.