Nestlé Purina Cat Supplies Fancy Feast Kitten Ocean Fsh uploaded by Zelda I.

BY PURINA #19 in Cat Food & Treats

A Fancy Feast For Your Kitten Will Make Them Smitten! Fancy Feast Gourmet Kitten Formula is a smooth pate of meat cooked in scrumptious recipe. Fortified with all the nutrients your kitten need to grow into a healthy feline, this blend is specially formulated to help bone and joint development and boost immunity, vision, digestion and coat health. Fancy Feast Gourmet Kitten Formula Smooth, flavorful, real meat pate especially for kittens Loaded with essential nutrients for overall health and growth Easy-to-chew and easy-to-digest Available in Tender Ocean Whitefish Feast and in Tender Turkey Feast Available in two different flavors- Tender ocean whitefish feast and tender turkey feast. A Closer Look: Fancy Feast Gourmet Kitten Formula in Tender Ocean Whitefish Feast and in Tender Turkey Feast is kitten-approved and makes for the perfect daily meal. Made specially for: Kittens. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Gwendolyn M.
Fort Worth, TX
I have watched and loved these commercials since I was little so of course when I got a cat this is the food I turned to. My kitty is happy and helped with her tummy issues better than the other two brands I tried!
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
We have used this Fancy Feast kitten formula for all of our cats when they were kittens. We now have a new kitten who is almost 16 weeks old and he has been eating this since we brought him home at 8 weeks. He LOVES it! He will eat almost an entire can in one sitting. He eats this wet food in combination with Purina One Healthy Kitten kibble and he is as healthy as can be. He has a gorgeous, shiny coat and he comes running whenever I get one of these cans out of the pantry. Our adult cats love it as well and they always try to get some of Oliver's. Five stars!
Malary G.
Influenster is awesome !
These products are amazing, you can get all flavors, colors and different sizes in all these products! They are affordable, effective and neat, I recommend these products to everyone ! Everyone should try these products to see for yourself if you think it will work for you. I love influenster Great products !
TiaAnna B.
California, PA
Seafoods are their favorite flavors, and this over exceeded their expectations. Great on price and value. Cute sophisticated packaging and definitely worth the price. I would highly recommend this brand , and this flavor to other cats parents.
Mistymisty P.
Poplar Bluff
Perfect size for kittens and they love it!! My kitten knows the sound of the can opening and runs to it! Ok for the price, easy to store. Expiration date is always far off. My kitty really enjoys eating it. Would definitely recommend
Michelle M.
We just bought this for a kitten my daughter brought home with her. He was really skinny and had awful worms. We treated him and bought him some Purina Kitten food and he was SOO happy. He gobbled it up so quick. It didn't take long to fatten him up once the worms were taken care of - He really enjoyed this food and it helped him put the weight on that he needed much quicker because of better quality ingredients than other brands. I would recommend this product.
Katherine C.
starkville
When they were kittens all 3 of my cats loved this. It was easy for them to eat on their tiny tummies and helped them grow and gain weight in a healthy manner. As I rescued all my cats they were malnutrition when I got them and my vet told me to make sure they are health amounts of wet food to build up their nutrition and weight. I recommend this to all my friends who have kittens and I've even gifted it on an occasion or two to new pet owner friends.
Jeremy S.
This is an okay product. I don't think putting it in a smaller container and jacking the price make it a better product which is what that seems to imply but it is a good cat food. My cats like it no better but no worse than other canned cat foods. I would recommend trying it for yourself , but I just buy avg canned food and my cats are just as happy and I save a lot more money.
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
She hates this! It's ridiculous! She won't finish a can to save her life so frustrating! I always have to check the cases to see if one is leaking, talk about nasty smell! Rotten cat good $16 😣😣😣
April H.
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!