BY PURINA #69 in Cat Food

A Fancy Feast For Your Kitten Will Make Them Smitten! Fancy Feast Gourmet Kitten Formula is a smooth pate of meat cooked in scrumptious recipe. Fortified with all the nutrients your kitten need to grow into a healthy feline, this blend is specially formulated to help bone and joint development and boost immunity, vision, digestion and coat health. Fancy Feast Gourmet Kitten Formula Smooth, flavorful, real meat pate especially for kittens Loaded with essential nutrients for overall health and growth Easy-to-chew and easy-to-digest Available in Tender Ocean Whitefish Feast and in Tender Turkey Feast Available in two different flavors- Tender ocean whitefish feast and tender turkey feast. A Closer Look: Fancy Feast Gourmet Kitten Formula in Tender Ocean Whitefish Feast and in Tender Turkey Feast is kitten-approved and makes for the perfect daily meal. Made specially for: Kittens. Free of: Harsh Chemicals see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany S.
Flowery Br, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten loves this! It's one the best, solid nutritional wet foods for kittens, which of course, is why I chose it. We'll continue using this until he's a year old!
[product:nestlé-purina-cat-supplies-fancy-feast-kitten-ocean-fsh]
#review #purina #purinakittenfood #fancyfeast #fancyfeastkitten #wetfood #kittens
Melinda M.
Cumming, GA
I had always seen the commercials for this product so when I got my first kitten it only seemed appropriate to try it out and he loved it. He has since outgrown this and moved on to dry cat food and I have found he prefers fancy Feast dry food but prefers the Purina wet food. I have a very picky kitty. There are food brands he will not touch, even as a kitten he was that way, so finding something he likes is amazing!
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
We have used this Fancy Feast kitten formula for all of our cats when they were kittens. We now have a new kitten who is almost 16 weeks old and he has been eating this since we brought him home at 8 weeks. He LOVES it! He will eat almost an entire can in one sitting. He eats this wet food in combination with Purina One Healthy Kitten kibble and he is as healthy as can be. He has a gorgeous, shiny coat and he comes running whenever I get one of these cans out of the pantry. Our adult cats love it as well and they always try to get some of Oliver's. Five stars!
Michelle M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We just bought this for a kitten my daughter brought home with her. He was really skinny and had awful worms. We treated him and bought him some Purina Kitten food and he was SOO happy. He gobbled it up so quick. It didn't take long to fatten him up once the worms were taken care of - He really enjoyed this food and it helped him put the weight on that he needed much quicker because of better quality ingredients than other brands. I would recommend this product.
Katherine C.
starkville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When they were kittens all 3 of my cats loved this. It was easy for them to eat on their tiny tummies and helped them grow and gain weight in a healthy manner. As I rescued all my cats they were malnutrition when I got them and my vet told me to make sure they are health amounts of wet food to build up their nutrition and weight. I recommend this to all my friends who have kittens and I've even gifted it on an occasion or two to new pet owner friends.
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This is my cats favorite cat food! He gets excited everytime he hears me opening it and putting some in his bowl. He has a sensitive stomach and this seems to be easily digestible for him which is nice. Highly recommend!
Jeremy S.
This is an okay product. I don't think putting it in a smaller container and jacking the price make it a better product which is what that seems to imply but it is a good cat food. My cats like it no better but no worse than other canned cat foods. I would recommend trying it for yourself , but I just buy avg canned food and my cats are just as happy and I save a lot more money.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
kat f.
Philadelphia, PA
Mr. Turtleton won't eat anything other than fancy feast. I've tried.... won't happen. I actually feel like he should be writing this review lol Fancy Feast Classic Gourmet Cat Food
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves fancy feast from purina. It’s the only type of food she will actually eat. Has a vast amount of flavors and gives the option in chunks and in the pate. My go to brand for sure!