BY PURINA

Fancy Feast Gourmet Ocean Fish see more...

• "He can not get enough of them." in 1 review
  • "She's already one and very picky on her brands lol." in 1 review
  • "Amazing cat food my cat loves it I think it is his favourite dry food that I've tried also he is looking super healthy" in 1 review
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Fancy Feast is possibly best known for its line of classic canned cat foods such as these favorites. Both the beef & liver feast and the salmon feast are paté or loaf-style cat foods. Fancy Feast makes a wide range of these classic canned cat foods. Using the salmon formula as an example, the food has 11 percent crude protein, 4 percent cent crude fat, 1.5 percent crude fiber, and 78 percent moisture. The food has higher than normal ash content for a canned food – 3.5 percent. Canned foods rarely have more than 3 percent ash content. The first five ingredients in the food are: salmon, liver, meat by-products, fish broth, and fish. This food does contain artificial flavors and added color.
Samantha H.
My cats love this! I open the bag and they come running toward me Bc they know the sound. I have a Persian and a stray cat. I use them basically as treats instead of reg food. I would recommend this to anyone who has cats!
Lorenzo V.
Winters, CA
I love purina!! But for some reason this product has managed to make every one of my cats sick! I originally thought maybe I just got a bad or expired batch but no I repurchased and had the same outcome, maybe my cats just don’t like them? Well I guess that’s logical but for all 9 of them to be getting sick, it’s just not a coincidence! Sorry purina I’m out
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
My kitty really loves her fancy feast. I don't get it every time because it's more expensive but she does enjoy it so much when I do get it. Better quality than other foods and she loves the taste more. Will buy again.
cheyenne g.
Toms River
I have 2 cats. They are both very spoiled and very fat. They loves these treats and always come running when you shake the bag. I'm happy when my cats are happy and these treats make my cats happy. Would recommend.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Fancy feat is one of my cats favorite foods to eat. I have tabby cats in my house. They love this food. I would recommend to others. It is a good value. It's a decent size bag of food. I still go through a lot of it.
jocelyn r.
my baby loves these! he always comes by when we are going to pour this on his plate! it's a bit pricey compared to his food, but he seems to enjoy it. it can dry out really quick, so i mix it with his other food.
Shaunicy W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
My cat didnt like this very much buy he also has a very unique stomach. So, it may be a good brand but not a good brand for my boy. Wouldn’t recommend to people who have cats with a sensitive stomach.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This stuff is really good my Kat Negan loves this stuff and that alone is worth it because he is a picky eater. It's a plus that it's very affordable and can get it at Walmart or PetSmart
Serena thomson 🍯.
Staten Island
My cat is always satisfied eating these. i take them out and he comes running ! my cat really enjoys them and will eat them all if he could. it’s a great value and isn’t so pricey. i recommend to other cat owners!!!