BY PURINA #5 in Dog Treats

Features: -Flavor: Bacon / cheese-Dogs don't know it's not bacon-Ingredients: Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Flour, Ground Yellow Corn, Sugar, Water, Glycerin, Beef, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Bacon Fat Preserved With BHA, Soybean Meal, S. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I highly recommend them" in 1 review
Nic S.
My dog loves these dog treats! She gets them every year for Christmas. If I would let her she would eat the whole bag!! I love how there shaped like bacon and come in different flavors. There not very expensive, but when it comes to my dog I don’t cheap out on her because the cheap things make her sick.
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
my dogs love these treats. But at the same time they eat anything. I mean anything. The treats do not smell exactly like bacon or cheese. They do have a processed smell. The ingredients are not as wholesome as I would like for a regular treat for my dogs. When these are on a great sale I will purchase, but for a regular treat I prefer to purchase something that has more natural ingredients. If you love your animals like family then you should feel the same way.  I give this 3 stars and my dogs do love it, and for a bulk bag it is cheaper than someother treats. But the low score is because of the ingredients, and I think that is why the smell is not as fresh and processed.
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
My dog loves these! He is not exactly picky about food or treats. Truthfully he will eat anything, but he seems to get extra excited about these! Excellent for training since you can take a big strip and break it down smaller very easily, allowing for plenty of positive reinforcement as you progressively get closer and closer to the desired Behavior. These treats are perfect for training, occasionally hiding medicine (if you do the 123 treat-pill-treat method), and just for showing love. Reasonably priced and high quality
LaToya T.
Watford City, ND
My dog will eat the whole bag if I let her. These are really good if you want to train your dog. I trained my dog super easy with these dog treats. Because you can smell them from a mile away it was to easy to get my dog to do what I say and she listened better when I gave her these treats rather then other treats. The price is also great. I would love to give my dog organic treats or make them my self but my dog is kinda picky there for this is all she would eat if I wanted to train her and her actually listen. :)
itzel a.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
this is a great treats dogs. they love bacon, they can eat them when they are a good dog. they are special these treats, they chew on them very good. better than other treats. i highly recommended to buy it for your dog.
🐠Myyaaa🐠 A.
Fresno
I have a total of six dogs and they are all IN LOVE!! they may not be the healthiest for them but they are treats that they don't get often. It's definitely the highlight of their day hearing the crinkle of the package. It's hard because the price can get a little high and since there are so many of them that each don't get that many. But I love to get them and see all my dogs jump for joy and it's worth it. I also love how they usually all get the same number of them so neither feels left out.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
What can I say this is my dog's all-time favorite snack. He gets to a day and I must say I'm a little frightened reading lately that there's an ingredient in the bacon strips that causes cancer. Apparently the ingredient is very sensitive for dogs and has a higher rate of causing cancer then other ingredients and products. I would love to see if there's a way to remove this ingredient and substitute it with something else. Are dogs are too precious and they absolutely love this treat.
Kelsi C.
Ogden , UT
My husband uses these beggin stripes for training our dogs. They love them and it’s a good reward for them for good behavior. Good value and they are available at most stores. I would recommend them to others
Kaili B.
Texas
My dogs go nuts for these! They aren't to hard especially for my dog who has few teeth and needs softer treats. Also a good size for big or little dogs. I haven't met a dog yet who doesn't love them. The only thing is if you have a small dog that eats them quickly break it into smaller bites because my little yorkie about chokes trying to eat it to quickly if I don't break it into pieces.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Beggin strips what dog does not like beggin strips. They are a go to treat for almost any dog. I got mine at Walmart sometimes they would have bonus size bags for a great price. This product is good quality and I would purchase it again.