Nestlé Pure Life Tropical Fruit Splash Water

by Nestlé Pure Life

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nestlé Pure Life Tropical Fruit Splash Water!
Mindy P.
Somerset, KY
Love this!!!! My family and I drink this alot. It is very refreshing with just enough of a taste. Also very thirst quenching. I would definitely recommend this to all my family and friends.
LEQUETA P.
I really had my hopes up on this water.I was so tired of plain ol water and wanted something different. I found it didn't have a lot of flavor. I will try another flavor and see if I lile it.
Monica E.
Middle Village, NY
Why drink plain boring water when you can have a splash of tropical fruit? The light and refreshing tropical fruit taste in Nestle Pure Life Tropical Fruit Splash Water satisfies my cravings for flavor and is as refreshing on a hot day.
Denise G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Didn't like this what so ever . The flavor is not good . The after taste is not good at all . No one in my family liked it . I would not purchase this flavored water again .
Nakeesha H.
Milwaukee
My mother is a huge soda drinker and absolutely hates water. Now she's able to drink a ton because of the delicious flavored nestle provides.
Cynthia O.
San Antonio, TX
I normally purchase this water on a weekly basis. I purchase the regular water and this flavored one as well. It is super cheap and has a great taste! You can’t beat the value you get from this purchase.
Charles P.
Kenmore, WA
You know, after a long day of saving kittens from biker gangs or fighting bears in unarmed hand to hand combat, you just want something cool and refreshing. Nestle Pure life gets the job done. However, sometimes you want that extra kick that plain old water just can't provide. The boys and girls at nestle have just what you need: a splash of tropical fruit baby! It whisks you off to a magical island getaway from the comfort of your couch, and for a fraction of the price!!
Amanda H.
Lexington , KY
This is pleasantly sweet without being cloying. I fully recommend this to anyone who is tired of plain water. It's the first time I'd tried this. I will definitely try more flavors in the future. It's a great price and a nice little lunch treat!
Katerin S.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is our go to water in my house. It's a great price and it's so good not like these other waters that have a funny taste. I love it when I leave it in the freezer long enough to make it like slushy water.
Amy R.
Okolona, MS
I can get my kids to drink water by buying this water. It tastes so great. We love this water.

Looking for your answer?