BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is so good! It’s like yogurt in a water bottle. Good flavor and helps me drink more water !
Bev M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I drink these daily I drink probably 4 or 5 and I absolutely love these I throw a couple in the freezer and drink them icy cold
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was never a water drinker until now, my doctor suggested trying this flavor splash and I fell in love! No bad after taste at all, but still doesn't feel like you're drinking water.
Lauren B.
White Hall, AR
Love that this is just as good for you as water, but not plain! Great to take everywhere!
lilly r.
My go to! the berry flavor is so beautiful and fresh! I take 1 or 2 bottles of this to my sport practices, especially my rugby practices or matches as rugby is very tiring so drinking this gives me an extra kick and is so freshening, one of the best feelings ever, love love love it
Mary M.
Florence, SC
I don't care for plain water so I tried this one. I fell in love. The taste is great and so is the price. The only issue for me is the bottle is a little flimsy but for the price you can't beat it.
Katharine G.
I'm not a big flavored water lover but I tried this at a friends and really liked it. This isn't my favorite flavor but it's still very good and not too sweet.
Angel w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am actually drinking it now its a must if you're wanting off pop this the way to go!!!
Sarah B.
California, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Nestle Pure Life Splash Wild Berry is SO delicious! It quenched my thirst but it also was flavored perfectly. I would definitely recommend this.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
I dont like plain water, but I love these Nestle flavored waters! They're flavored with the perfect amount of fruit flavor so it's not too sweet, but it's not too light either. This water doesnt have any sugar or calories, but the 8oz bottles say 2 servings with 25mg of sodium. So watch out for that. It's very refreshing and I always want another bottle. It's a great way to get those 8 servings of water down when you dont like plain water.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?