BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Sarah B.
California, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Nestle Pure Life Splash Wild Berry is SO delicious! It quenched my thirst but it also was flavored perfectly. I would definitely recommend this.
kaley p.
waldorf , MD
loved this water!! the flavor wasn’t overwhelming but delicious. even my picky kids loved them warm or cold.
Yadira S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great taste when you want some flavor but not the added sugar or sports drinks. Great flavor selection too
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This tastes yummy as well. Very refreshing for the summer days to come as well. Go get some
Susane T.
I honestly didn't like this product at all. It left a really bad after taste in my mouth after I had a few sips. Maybe it was the flavor but I didn't like at all.
Santana L.
Kearny, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this water! Though I live in the city and it is a bit More expensive at other retailer Walmart is the best place to purchase.
Evelyn C.
I normally don't drink or like flavored water but I received a sample from @Influenster and tried it. This definitely changed my mind on flavored water. It was good and very refreshing. Would definitely consider adding this to my grocery list from time to time.
Courtney L.
Parkville, MD
I drink water all the time and I'm never a big fan of flavored water they always have too little or too much flavor but this was the perfect blend
Jennifer C.
Watertown, NY
I'm not normally a water drinker like I should be but when I got this in my VoxBox as a sample, I was willing to try it. I love the taste. Not too strong and no after taste like some of the other ones do. I highly recommend this one.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't like plain water so when I got this in the mail at no cost to me in exchange for an honest review I was kinda excited. I am always being told to drink more water...this would be awesome. Well, it stunk! The sugar substitute not only is harmful to your health but it makes this taste disgustingly sweet it's horrible I couldn't even finish it. I will stick to water with fresh fruit in it.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?