BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Jennifer P.
Great alternative to just drinking plain water. Can usually pick up a pack of six of this water for $1.00 when on sale. Has a great berry flavor. Perfect for keeping you hydrated. I also love the lemon flavor!
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this when we go walking or something. It as a nice taste but not overwhelming as I love my water
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
Its great water. It tastes great. we always give it to our customers. its great value, it tastes very good.
Viktoria L.
Dundalk, MD
This is by far some of the best water I have ever tasted in my entire life. Where I live in can get 6 for $1 and I totally love it. The flavor is never too much it is always perfect. It is good for people that don't like just plain water because it makes you feel like you are drinking something completely different. I recommend this a million times to anyone.
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
When i was young i always buy nestlé f'avor water because i never drink water just like that because i was not love the water taste! But this make me deink more water love it😄
Brianna G.
Bemidji , MN
I almost never drank enough water like you’re supposed to but this stuff has totally changed how much water I drink! It tastes amazing and is very addictive
Bev M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I drink these daily I drink probably 4 or 5 and I absolutely love these I throw a couple in the freezer and drink them icy cold
This drink is very tasty. This is one of my favorite flavors. It quenches my thirst on those hot summer days
Susane T.
I honestly didn't like this product at all. It left a really bad after taste in my mouth after I had a few sips. Maybe it was the flavor but I didn't like at all.
Santana L.
Kearny, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this water! Though I live in the city and it is a bit More expensive at other retailer Walmart is the best place to purchase.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?