BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Jennifer P.
Great alternative to just drinking plain water. Can usually pick up a pack of six of this water for $1.00 when on sale. Has a great berry flavor. Perfect for keeping you hydrated. I also love the lemon flavor!
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this when we go walking or something. It as a nice taste but not overwhelming as I love my water
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
Its great water. It tastes great. we always give it to our customers. its great value, it tastes very good.
Viktoria L.
Dundalk, MD
This is by far some of the best water I have ever tasted in my entire life. Where I live in can get 6 for $1 and I totally love it. The flavor is never too much it is always perfect. It is good for people that don't like just plain water because it makes you feel like you are drinking something completely different. I recommend this a million times to anyone.
Bev M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I drink these daily I drink probably 4 or 5 and I absolutely love these I throw a couple in the freezer and drink them icy cold
This drink is very tasty. This is one of my favorite flavors. It quenches my thirst on those hot summer days
Susane T.
I honestly didn't like this product at all. It left a really bad after taste in my mouth after I had a few sips. Maybe it was the flavor but I didn't like at all.
Santana L.
Kearny, NJ
Love this water! Though I live in the city and it is a bit More expensive at other retailer Walmart is the best place to purchase.
Evelyn C.
Magnolia, NJ
I normally don't drink or like flavored water but I received a sample from @Influenster and tried it. This definitely changed my mind on flavored water. It was good and very refreshing. Would definitely consider adding this to my grocery list from time to time.
courtney l.
Parkville, MD
I drink water all the time and I'm never a big fan of flavored water they always have too little or too much flavor but this was the perfect blend
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?