BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Jaeda L.
North Vancouver, BC
Not only does this have a weird aftertaste, but the company itself is pure evil - I would never support Nestle knowing what this brand does.
Susane T.
I honestly didn't like this product at all. It left a really bad after taste in my mouth after I had a few sips. Maybe it was the flavor but I didn't like at all.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't like plain water so when I got this in the mail at no cost to me in exchange for an honest review I was kinda excited. I am always being told to drink more water...this would be awesome. Well, it stunk! The sugar substitute not only is harmful to your health but it makes this taste disgustingly sweet it's horrible I couldn't even finish it. I will stick to water with fresh fruit in it.
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I have tried every flavor of the Nestle Splash line of product. The wild berry was the best one, which unfortunately isn't saying much. All of the flavors have a chemical taste, which doesn't go away after swallowing. You're left with a healthy coating of slightly tart artificial sweetener all in your mouth. And as time wears on, the aftertaste only gets worse. This product is drinkable, but I won't buy it again.
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC
Its the worst sparkling water I've ever tasted I would purchase again unless you like that I don't
Joana M.
Toronto, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Unfortunately I am not a fan of flavored water so I cannot wrap my head around liking this.
Kristy W.
Moss Point, MS
The price was great for these, but they had a strong artificial flavor. They flavor in reminded me of Splenda or sweet-n-low. It left a terrible after taste and filmy residue in our mouths.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
I did not like the taste of this water at all. I typically only like lemon flavored water if I do drink a flavored water but figured I would try something new. Gross. I'll stick to plain water from now on.
Crystal L.
I've tried these waters before when I opted for a more tasteful water source. But the water itself is too salty in my opinion.
Nikki L.
Buchanan, TN
I stopped buying Nestlé products when I learned that they are not a socially responsible corporationand are defendents in a child slavery class-action lawsuit.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?