BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Jazayah w.
I bought this water by mistake one day thinking the fruit on the side was just a picture. I never thought the “water“ would literally taste like berries. I was completely shook LoL. It actually tasted really good!
Sarah B.
California, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Nestle Pure Life Splash Wild Berry is SO delicious! It quenched my thirst but it also was flavored perfectly. I would definitely recommend this.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
I dont like plain water, but I love these Nestle flavored waters! They're flavored with the perfect amount of fruit flavor so it's not too sweet, but it's not too light either. This water doesnt have any sugar or calories, but the 8oz bottles say 2 servings with 25mg of sodium. So watch out for that. It's very refreshing and I always want another bottle. It's a great way to get those 8 servings of water down when you dont like plain water.
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
Me and water have a love/hate relationship . UNTIL I tried the Nestle Splash Waters. Wild berry and lemon being my two favorite flavors. This is the only way I’m able to drink water is to drink these . Great flavors , I believe they also have orange .
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nestle is one of my favorite brands of bottled water and one of the most affordable choices. It has a clean and fresh taste. I have never feared of the water being unsafe or contaminated. It is the brand of water that I probably buy the most for my house.
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is so good! It’s like yogurt in a water bottle. Good flavor and helps me drink more water !
Deysi S.
I like Wal-Mart when they have the roll back you can get special for the water cases but also what I love is you can take your ads you no the promotions you get in the mail and you can compare the prices and If they have high they going to give you at equal price and you save money time so I recommend to go
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
When i was young i always buy nestlé f'avor water because i never drink water just like that because i was not love the water taste! But this make me deink more water love it😄
Kenzie m.
South Point
Love this water! I buy it in bulk and always have a bottle with me. Has no weird after taste like some flavored water.
Brianna G.
Bemidji , MN
I almost never drank enough water like you’re supposed to but this stuff has totally changed how much water I drink! It tastes amazing and is very addictive
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?