BY NESTLÉ #17 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Andrea J.
Ehhh I think we have a love hate relationship with this water. Is most definitely refreshing but I don't think it's as good as your grape acai flavor. Here's the thing, the grape acai flavor tastes like fresh grapes it's delicious then there's this flavor... I think it tastes like watered down generic raspberries as if that's even a possibility but anything is better than plan water when you need a pick me up but what to avoid sugary sodas and juices.
Deysi S.
I like Wal-Mart when they have the roll back you can get special for the water cases but also what I love is you can take your ads you no the promotions you get in the mail and you can compare the prices and If they have high they going to give you at equal price and you save money time so I recommend to go
Tiffany A.
Byesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this flavor! If your not a big fan of drinking water, i definitely recommend trying this flavored water and also the grape is pretty dang delicious also!!! #water #flavoredwater #splash
Mike V.
I thought the taste was good but what I dont like for any of these Splash flavor is, that if you don't finish the bottle right away andput it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours (capped of course), then finish drinking it the flavor seems to have gone away.  Is this normal?  Should the water lose flavor after being opened (and capped) for a while before finishing?
Jennifer P.
Great alternative to just drinking plain water. Can usually pick up a pack of six of this water for $1.00 when on sale. Has a great berry flavor. Perfect for keeping you hydrated. I also love the lemon flavor!
Rhonda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't drink water much at all so that's why I buy flavored water's. I think it tastes pretty good. I like the Nestle berry flavor. I don't taste any after taste. My grandson drinks this also. i usually buy it at the grocery store but this time I ordered it through Amazon Prime. I would recommend this water to anyone.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
I am loving this flavored water. I am not a fan of water and I have struggled to find a flavored water that I like. They are usually too sweet or have to be carbonated. This has a light flavor that gives it just enough without being too sweet, and is not carbonated. I now purchase these by the case from Jet.com for about $4 for 24! If you are not a water fan I would definitely give these a try.
Evelyn C.
I normally don't drink or like flavored water but I received a sample from @Influenster and tried it. This definitely changed my mind on flavored water. It was good and very refreshing. Would definitely consider adding this to my grocery list from time to time.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son doesn't really like to drink water. He will only drink from a water bottle. The other night I came across this and we got home put some in a cup for him and he loves it. It tastes pretty good but not as well as the propel water does. But it's a heck of a lot cheaper which is nice. Nestlé Pure Life Splash Wild Berry is a very good buy.
Jennifer C.
Watertown, NY
I'm not normally a water drinker like I should be but when I got this in my VoxBox as a sample, I was willing to try it. I love the taste. Not too strong and no after taste like some of the other ones do. I highly recommend this one.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?