BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great taste! Perfect to grab and go and take with you for whenever you're thirsty! Good price for a good drink
Jen M.
Saint Charles, MO
I know I need to seeing more water, but I never drink enough. Enter yummy flavored water! I do so much better when I have flavored water and this one is really yummy!
Lindsey A.
Forest Lake, MN
Of all flavored waters I thought this one had the best overall taste especially when really cold! My son LOVES it too!
Bonnie R.
Somerset, KY
I like the Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water Beverage although they need to add a little more wild berry flavor to the water.
Patricia  L.
Love the crisp refreshing taste. The hint of flavor makes it so much more enjoyable to drink water
Maria R.
For a hot summer day this is the best to cool off it taste great but I think the one with the lemon flavor is the best one I recommend it
Rocio W.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
My 9 years old son loves this flavored water. So tasty and with any calories. Water is healthy.
Megan W.
Saint Louis, MO
It was satisfactory and fulfilled what I needed with a flavored water, but I prefer other brands. The flavor seemed artificial.
Cyndie F.
Loved the flavor. Easy to drink, will buy again. Kids enjoyed it as well. Great way to get them drinking water
Courtney C.
MILTON, Florida
Wellness Guru Expert
The taste is soo delicious! I highly recommended not only this flavor, but also this brand!
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water