BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Halley P.
I usually cannot stand flavored water, but this is delightful. Wonderful wild berry taste to it. Not too much to taste like juice, but not too little to taste watered down. Worth a try!
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
I think the flavored water craze has died out. These are okay if you're looking for a calorie-free semi-sweet drink that's not juice. There are just better carbonated options that are also zero calorie in my opinion.
Sara Z.
I do not normally care for flavored water products, but i ADORE the wild berry! The taste stands out, but at the same time is not too overbearing to the actual point of water, hydration.
Dakota P.
Covington, GA
This water is both refreshing and delicious. For someone who doesn't like plain water, this is perfect for me. It's got all the benefits of water with a splash of flavor. It's so tasty!
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
Another great option in the Nestle Pure Life Splash series. Although this option seems to be more difficult to find in the area I live. I would purchase it more often if I could find it.
Audrey H.
Canterbury, CT
This product is getting a better review than I would normally give any flavored water beverage. Normally when I drink anything flavored all I can taste is gross artificial sweetener. I didn't get a huge amount of that taste, I did get a lot of phlegm (sorry if that grosses anyone out) so although
Aurora M.
Phoenix, Az
So I normally don't go for the flavored waters it's usually not my thing I would say for this one is okay I really don't like the taste this just my honest opinion but if you like flavored water than go for it 👍🏽👍🏽
charlie R.
Mannington, WV
This is my go to when it comes to drinking water. I love the wild berry water. Its so refreshing and tasty. I frequently but this because I hate plain water. It's also affordable and my kids love it too. So that's a huge plus. I can buy in single bottles or the case which is so convenient.
Jessica C.
Lumberton, Nj
This water has a yummy, sweet flavor! I'm not a fan of Nestle water but the flavor makes it better. This flavor doesn't taste as fake as the other favors. The orange tastes too fake.
Eleanor M.
I bought a Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry water bottle at CVS, thinking it was regular, unflavored water, but I was so pleasantly surprised to discover it was actually flavored.

Nice, subtle flavor without overpowering the refreshing quality of water.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?