BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love that it has flavor and it has zero calories that is a plus if you ask me. It has great flavor and it doesn't leave a bad after taste. I thought it was going to taste nasty but it did't. I do wish they came in 8oz bottles. yes i would buy it again and i told friends and family
Calista W.
This is a great drink and it even gives you the pleasure of a eater but with a great taste. This is a wonderful berry blend and tastes great. It is by a good brand. Also in a convenient bottle for on the go or what lever suits your needs.
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
I thought this flavor was alright. You can definitely taste the berry flavor but it mostly tastes like a watered down drink, which I understand it is a flavored water! I just wish there was more to it.
Hope M.
The berry favor is my favorite out of Nestle Splash. I personally don't buy it often because it is quite expensive. However, I do buy it whenever it's on sale! It makes drinking water more enjoy for me, and less boring for the kids!
Evelise N.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
To be honest with you i really love this water, mainly because the taste the wild berry one is my favorite, if you love drinking juice, you can drink this, imagine your drinking juice, Yet you can still be well hydrated because its still water, with really great taste in flavor
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
Great, you can smell the berry as soon as you untwist the cap. this drink is my go-to when I'm craving sweets but don't want to consume all those empty calories. plus you can never be too hydrated. this is always in my fridge, definitely an essential.
Isabel W.
Fulton, IL
I enjoy sipping on this tasty beverage whether it is hot or cold outside. I was shocked to discover that it contained 0 calories and is very low in sugar. While I was eating fructose free I was not able to have any "specialty" drinks, and this was the first drink I found that did not contain any harmful ingredients!!! :)
Alheli A.
Eagle Pass, TX
If you need to drink a lot of water, this makes it easier. This water tastes just like fresh berries. I love it. I have a hard time drinking plain water, however, I can drink a bottle of this with no problem. I love it!
Katheryn V.
Lehighton , PA
My husband brought this home one time knowing I enjoy these types of drinks and I was so glad he did! The taste is great and you feel hydrated instead of more thirsty like some other drinks can leave you. I am looking forward to trying all the other flavors!
Jessica V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I personally only drink water. I prefer it over other sugary drinks. This is great because I'm still drinking water just with a little flavor. This stuff taste really good when it's cold. It's so refreshing. I'm also curious to try their other flavors now too! ☺️
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

back