BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these fruits water! Are so natural and refreshing I just love it, and it's better when it's cold!
Rachael  H.
Washington, MI
This flavoring gives a lingering aftertaste. It's very good when drinking, but I can't stand the taste in my mouth afterwords.
Merlyn C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Me parece que es refrescante y su sabor es perfecto para esta temporada del año, en general creo que es un buen producto.
Stacey M.
Secane, PA
My boyfriend's son absolutely loves this. Much healthier then soda or juice.
Jelena E.
Burton, MI
I don't like nestle water it leaves a bad after taste and I don't like their sparkling water especially the Orange flavor it doesn't even taste like a good tasting Orange
Jen M.
Saint Charles, MO
I know I need to seeing more water, but I never drink enough. Enter yummy flavored water! I do so much better when I have flavored water and this one is really yummy!
Jessica V.
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally only drink water. I prefer it over other sugary drinks. This is great because I'm still drinking water just with a little flavor. This stuff taste really good when it's cold. It's so refreshing. I'm also curious to try their other flavors now too! ☺️
Bonnie R.
Somerset, KY
I like the Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water Beverage although they need to add a little more wild berry flavor to the water.
Laetitia B.
Jackson, MI
Liked the wild berry flavor, didn't like the after taste from the artificial sweetener, can tolerate more if it's oce cold.
Erin R.
Mansfield , AR
Being on a diet finding something to drink besides plain water is hard. But there flavored waters hit the spot!!! Perfect!
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water