BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Brianna N.
Hanover , PA
Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry flavor has to be my favorite flavored water. I love it! It's great taste and with it being a water has no calories, perfect for anyone on a diet and trying to drink more water. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone!
Brewing W.
For anyone who isn't a fan of drinking plain water the Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water Beverage tastes so good and is healthy for you! You will want to keep drinking water after trying this! NO more dull taste!
Aleeya Z.
This is hands down my favorite flavored water. I gave up drinking soda about a year ago and was looking for a replacement. And this is perfect. My local grocery store runs the 6 packs for $1.00 every few months. And when they do I order a few cases to stock up.
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love that it has flavor and it has zero calories that is a plus if you ask me. It has great flavor and it doesn't leave a bad after taste. I thought it was going to taste nasty but it did't. I do wish they came in 8oz bottles. yes i would buy it again and i told friends and family
Brie F.
Elkhart, IN
Easy to use packaging and cost point are the main positive points of the product. Product taste, especially aftertaste is not great and has definite room for improvement. Different flavors in larger quantities would be a definite improvement
Amanda T.
We just recently purchased this water for the first time... I was skeptical At first but I really like it. It's very good for those who only drink water like myself but still get those sweet drink cravings!
Calista W.
This is a great drink and it even gives you the pleasure of a eater but with a great taste. This is a wonderful berry blend and tastes great. It is by a good brand. Also in a convenient bottle for on the go or what lever suits your needs.
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
I thought this flavor was alright. You can definitely taste the berry flavor but it mostly tastes like a watered down drink, which I understand it is a flavored water! I just wish there was more to it.
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
Great, you can smell the berry as soon as you untwist the cap. this drink is my go-to when I'm craving sweets but don't want to consume all those empty calories. plus you can never be too hydrated. this is always in my fridge, definitely an essential.
evelise n.
Wellness Guru Expert
To be honest with you i really love this water, mainly because the taste the wild berry one is my favorite, if you love drinking juice, you can drink this, imagine your drinking juice, Yet you can still be well hydrated because its still water, with really great taste in flavor
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water