BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
devinn a.
Buchanan, MI
This is my favorite flavored water very refreshing with a great berry taste it's a nice pick me up adding flavor to your water the price is great and the product is amazing I am a repeat buyer and will continue to buy and also recommend others to try
Katie S.
Allendale, MI
It's not an over powering flavor. Adds a nice touch besides drinking plain water. It has a more natural taste and not a plastic taste like other water brands. Packaging is simple. My kids love the water as well b/c of the flavor. I would suggest this to others.
Aleeya Z.
This is hands down my favorite flavored water. I gave up drinking soda about a year ago and was looking for a replacement. And this is perfect. My local grocery store runs the 6 packs for $1.00 every few months. And when they do I order a few cases to stock up.
Brewing W.
For anyone who isn't a fan of drinking plain water the Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water Beverage tastes so good and is healthy for you! You will want to keep drinking water after trying this! NO more dull taste!
Brianna N.
Mcsherrystown, PA
Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry flavor has to be my favorite flavored water. I love it! It's great taste and with it being a water has no calories, perfect for anyone on a diet and trying to drink more water. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone!
Erika M.
Marietta, GA
This is a great product! If you're like me, your least favorite thing to drink is water! Flavored water is the way to go in my opinion! You are able to get you recommended daily water intake and enjoy doing it!
Amanda T.
We just recently purchased this water for the first time... I was skeptical At first but I really like it. It's very good for those who only drink water like myself but still get those sweet drink cravings!
Brie F.
Elkhart, IN
Easy to use packaging and cost point are the main positive points of the product. Product taste, especially aftertaste is not great and has definite room for improvement. Different flavors in larger quantities would be a definite improvement
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love that it has flavor and it has zero calories that is a plus if you ask me. It has great flavor and it doesn't leave a bad after taste. I thought it was going to taste nasty but it did't. I do wish they came in 8oz bottles. yes i would buy it again and i told friends and family
Calista W.
This is a great drink and it even gives you the pleasure of a eater but with a great taste. This is a wonderful berry blend and tastes great. It is by a good brand. Also in a convenient bottle for on the go or what lever suits your needs.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?