BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Cristel G.
No me gusta mucho el agua tiene un sabor raro a comparación de otros productos y no me gusta
Sadiyah A.
It has a nice subtle berry taste, my favorite water from Nestle. Very reasonable price too.
Daniela T.
It's so healthy and delicious, the favor is perfect and the size too, it's so easy to get.
Teresita G.
Surrey, BC
Delicious. I don't really like the taste of regular water, so it makes it so much better.
Kaitlyn H.
Personally I prefer plain water over flavored but this is one that I really enjoy. ☺️☺️
kimberly m.
Oshawa, Ontario
Soooo yummy! Good for people like me who don't like drinking water and these are healthy
Candice Z.
Montreal, QC
I love the flavor of this water and so does my 5 year old daughter.. it is so refreshing
Corinne H.
This is great for people that are bored of simple water perfect size for taking to gym
Fernanda X.
Guapiaçu, São Paulo
I love that, the flavor is so good. I like to drink this one when I'm craving for soda.
Cátia O.
Portugal
Love it :-) Refreshing and with the perfect amount of "fruity" and "delicious"! Mmmmm!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?