BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
amanda k.
Vaughan, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like nestle wild berry, its very light and refreshing and a reasonable price. definitely worth a try.
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this when we go walking or something. It as a nice taste but not overwhelming as I love my water
Amanda D.
This is so refreshing I love it so much! It always quenchws my thirst and has a nice sweetaftertase!
Yoarys R.
Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water tastes good and recommended after exercising or at lunch or dinner
Majo R.
Is delicius and taste so good for the people that don't like the water is perfect because have flavor
Mary K.
This beverage is really refreshing and tastes really good. I love this flavor and recommend it!!!!!!
Stephanie M.
Halifax, NS
My favorite flavored waters. It ACTUALLY tastes like raspberry and has ZERO calories and no sugar!
Laura C.
España, Novelda (Alicante)
Agua pura y mineral de las mejores aguas purificadas que hay, además de que no tiene nada de sabor.
Yamileth B.
Cuauhtémoc chihuahua México
Son muy baratas accesibles para la gente son muy hidratantes son de un tamaño perfecto para diario
Lauren F.
Yummy yummy in my tummy. Hydrating and delicious what more could you want from a bottle of water?!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

Walmart