BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like how great the water tastes and I like how its still water not so much carbs completely healthy.
Nicole S.
Richmond Hill, ON
I love the taste of this water!! When I can get this - i purchase it. I definitely recommend this flavor!
Collette F.
I did not like the taste of this water
It tastes fake and gives me a headache
I am afraid to try any others
gayleen l.
stittsville, Ontario
Light and flavorful, refreshing and delicious. Highly recommend Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water Beverage.
paloma g.
A Nestle e muito popular aqui no brasil muitos usao aqui , pincipalmente os produtos de comida chocolate
Ágata Z.
I always buy this water, for me it's the best I've ever drink, I don't know why but it has a pure taste!
Krista K.
Culls Harbour , WI
Good for someone who really likes a berry flavor but i more like the water then the whole berry flavor
Jill C.
Saint John , NB
Not a fan of the nestle flavored waters. The flavors do not taste authentic and are very artificial.
amanda k.
Maple, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like nestle wild berry, its very light and refreshing and a reasonable price. definitely worth a try.
Constanza B.
concepcion
La pobre y no es muy rica esperaba un sabor mas fuerte pero parece agua corriente y no agua saborizada
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

Walmart