BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Amanda D.
This is so refreshing I love it so much! It always quenchws my thirst and has a nice sweetaftertase!
Stephanie M.
Halifax, NS
My favorite flavored waters. It ACTUALLY tastes like raspberry and has ZERO calories and no sugar!
Lauren F.
Yummy yummy in my tummy. Hydrating and delicious what more could you want from a bottle of water?!
Laura C.
España, Novelda (Alicante)
Agua pura y mineral de las mejores aguas purificadas que hay, además de que no tiene nada de sabor.
Yamileth B.
Cuauhtémoc chihuahua México
Son muy baratas accesibles para la gente son muy hidratantes son de un tamaño perfecto para diario
Courtney H.
Love this water the fruit isn't too strong it's very light tasting I love it!!dndnjdsmnsns sndnd
Kimberly B.
New Westminster , British Columbia
I really don't like these flavored water as I feel like they taste very artificial and unhealthy.
NESTLE SPLASH aguas con sabores de frutas naturales, Wild Berry botellas de plástico 16,9 onzas
Pam N.
This water tstes very good. If you have a hard time drinking water this flavor is very good
Joana M.
Toronto, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Unfortunately I am not a fan of flavored water so I cannot wrap my head around liking this.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?