BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Ágata Z.
I always buy this water, for me it's the best I've ever drink, I don't know why but it has a pure taste!
paloma g.
A Nestle e muito popular aqui no brasil muitos usao aqui , pincipalmente os produtos de comida chocolate
Jill C.
Saint John , NB
Not a fan of the nestle flavored waters. The flavors do not taste authentic and are very artificial.
Constanza B.
concepcion
La pobre y no es muy rica esperaba un sabor mas fuerte pero parece agua corriente y no agua saborizada
amanda k.
vaughan, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like nestle wild berry, its very light and refreshing and a reasonable price. definitely worth a try.
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this when we go walking or something. It as a nice taste but not overwhelming as I love my water
Amanda D.
This is so refreshing I love it so much! It always quenchws my thirst and has a nice sweetaftertase!
Yoarys R.
Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water tastes good and recommended after exercising or at lunch or dinner
Mary K.
This beverage is really refreshing and tastes really good. I love this flavor and recommend it!!!!!!
Majo R.
Is delicius and taste so good for the people that don't like the water is perfect because have flavor
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?