BY NESTLÉ #15 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yuridia G.
Es muy ligera, delgada y tu tambien te sientes liviana al tomarlo,no es muy dulce especial para los diabeticos y para hidratarte con sabor
Rachael C.
Very little flavor. Refreshing and a nice change from regular water but didn't pack the punch I wanted. Also watch the sugar content.
Nilu T.
This is so good and the berry flavor makes it even special . I love berries and this water is so good. My all time favorite flavor .
zizou z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The packaging is normal ans the quality isn't that good ! The taste is awkward i hated it even if it s just water! I wont buy it again
Mariana P.

It is refreshing, I really like, if I see in the supermarket or in a settlement is what I ask, though I tabien gsuta others flavors.
Alexandra K.
My mom and I always drink this. Tastes great in all the types but it would be better if it was available in all stores in Hungary.
Rayan Ramadan H.
Medley, FL
I love nestle, and this thing they made with water is amazing because I don’t really like a lot of fruits but on this taste amazing
Amber R.
Arnprior, ON
Drink at least 3 bottles a day love the berry taste, even the kids love it :)! Nestles the only brand I'll buy in bottled water .
Pole A.
Didn't like the taste. Reminded me of diluted medicine when I got sick as a child. Would probably prefer plain water over this.
Lu S.
No me gusto debido a su sabor artificial. prefiero su linea de agua mineral o gasificada, ya que la siento mucho mas natural
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?