BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like how great the water tastes and I like how its still water not so much carbs completely healthy.
Julie F.
Its taste really good, it is not too expensive and i thing its a great middle between normal water and juice
alisa s.
I likee thos water cause is taste good is smell good the price it good i like this water very very very much
Collette F.
I did not like the taste of this water
It tastes fake and gives me a headache
I am afraid to try any others
Nicole S.
Richmond Hill, ON
I love the taste of this water!! When I can get this - i purchase it. I definitely recommend this flavor!
gayleen l.
stittsville, Ontario
Light and flavorful, refreshing and delicious. Highly recommend Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water Beverage.
Krista K.
Traytown, NL
Good for someone who really likes a berry flavor but i more like the water then the whole berry flavor
Ágata Z.
I always buy this water, for me it's the best I've ever drink, I don't know why but it has a pure taste!
paloma g.
A Nestle e muito popular aqui no brasil muitos usao aqui , pincipalmente os produtos de comida chocolate
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this when we go walking or something. It as a nice taste but not overwhelming as I love my water
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water