BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
zizou z.
Wellness Guru Expert
The packaging is normal ans the quality isn't that good ! The taste is awkward i hated it even if it s just water! I wont buy it again
Kimberly B.
New Westminster , British Columbia
I really don't like these flavored water as I feel like they taste very artificial and unhealthy.
sala s.
Water is water but this water has a kick to it. it tastes great and affordable. i love it and its amazing!!!!!!!!!!
Angela B.
This flavor has to be the best water flavor I've ever tasted!!! most of the flavors I find disgusting, but this one was perfect! I was a first time consumer and I will certainly buy it again!
Vanessa H.
London, ON
This is by far the best sparking water! If you really have a hard time getting your water intake in this is for you!
Cristel G.
No me gusta mucho el agua tiene un sabor raro a comparación de otros productos y no me gusta
Vic D.
Carleton Place, Ontario
I always add flavors to my water so it is not bland and this just makes life easier and it tastes delicious. It has a great taste without the aspartame taste
Collette F.
I did not like the taste of this water
It tastes fake and gives me a headache
I am afraid to try any others
gayleen l.
stittsville, Ontario
Light and flavorful, refreshing and delicious. Highly recommend Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water Beverage.
Ágata Z.
I always buy this water, for me it's the best I've ever drink, I don't know why but it has a pure taste!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water