BY NESTLÉ #15 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelsey F.
This water has a great taste! Normally flavored water is overly polluted with juice mix or not enough has been put into it but this particular brand puts just enough!
Alyssa L.
Personally I'm not a big fan of flavored water but this is quite refreshing WHEN COLD. I find that when its warm it has a little of an odd taste to it, almost like after having chewed the same fruity gum for hours.
Juanita L.
Richmond hill, ON
Love this water - especially when cold. Is a great and healthier alternative to juice. Flavours are good, my fav is the berry one. I'm not a huge fan of the lemon! Really spruced up the water with the flavoring
yanixa y.
Ideal para llevártela contigo a todas partes y mantenerte hidratada ,a demás que es muy sana, también es purificada. No se puede estar sin ella, especialmente después de hace mucho deporte y se termina cansada
Lucy H.
I don't like this as I prefer things with a stronger taste and the berry taste was very weak! This would be good if you liked water with hints of taste. Lovely taste just not strong enough!
Melissa M.
Montreal, QC
I hate Nestle's regular bottled water. I know these are strong feelings for a beverage, especially water but I HATE it. This flavored stuff, though, is delicious and a great juice replacement.
Andrea R.
Lugo
Me encanta el agua con sabor a fruta y un tío q os doy es q cuando estéis enfermos toméis esta agua afrutada os sentiréis mucho mejor y con más ganas de beber
Sandi S.
Salinas, CA
Love this beverage it has a little bit of flavor. The calories are good and it's so refreshing when you drink it cold. Also it's not expensive it's good price.
Vic D.
Carleton Place, Ontario
I always add flavors to my water so it is not bland and this just makes life easier and it tastes delicious. It has a great taste without the aspartame taste
Jillian G.
Winnipeg
I uses to drink these as a kid because I hated the taste of water but I've recently found this again and I'm addicted! It's a nice change from regular water.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?