BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Pascale B.
Quebec, QC
IT is perfect if you want more than just flat water. And if you'Re like me and like wild berry flavor, well it's a match! You have to try it!
Taylor S.
Love these drinks... If water is too boring for you, you'll love these!! I find all the flavors good but my favorite is the wild berry one.
Yuridia G.
Es muy ligera, delgada y tu tambien te sientes liviana al tomarlo,no es muy dulce especial para los diabeticos y para hidratarte con sabor
Nilu T.
This is so good and the berry flavor makes it even special . I love berries and this water is so good. My all time favorite flavor .
Rachael C.
Very little flavor. Refreshing and a nice change from regular water but didn't pack the punch I wanted. Also watch the sugar content.
Mariana P.

It is refreshing, I really like, if I see in the supermarket or in a settlement is what I ask, though I tabien gsuta others flavors.
zizou z.
Wellness Guru Expert
The packaging is normal ans the quality isn't that good ! The taste is awkward i hated it even if it s just water! I wont buy it again
Rayan R.
Medley, FL
I love nestle, and this thing they made with water is amazing because I don’t really like a lot of fruits but on this taste amazing
Alexandra K.
My mom and I always drink this. Tastes great in all the types but it would be better if it was available in all stores in Hungary.
Amber R.
Arnprior, ON
Drink at least 3 bottles a day love the berry taste, even the kids love it :)! Nestles the only brand I'll buy in bottled water .
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water