BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Lucy H.
I don't like this as I prefer things with a stronger taste and the berry taste was very weak! This would be good if you liked water with hints of taste. Lovely taste just not strong enough!
Melissa M.
Montreal, Quebec
I hate Nestle's regular bottled water. I know these are strong feelings for a beverage, especially water but I HATE it. This flavored stuff, though, is delicious and a great juice replacement.
Sandi S.
Salinas, CA
Love this beverage it has a little bit of flavor. The calories are good and it's so refreshing when you drink it cold. Also it's not expensive it's good price.
Andrea R.
Lugo
Me encanta el agua con sabor a fruta y un tío q os doy es q cuando estéis enfermos toméis esta agua afrutada os sentiréis mucho mejor y con más ganas de beber
Vic D.
Carleton Place, Ontario
I always add flavors to my water so it is not bland and this just makes life easier and it tastes delicious. It has a great taste without the aspartame taste
Jillian G.
Winnipeg
I uses to drink these as a kid because I hated the taste of water but I've recently found this again and I'm addicted! It's a nice change from regular water.
Shivani  N.
1 word : YUM! Adore this and love the berry flavor. It's refreshing but doesn't leave you with that dry feeling that some of the other flavored waters do
Nicole R.
London
I really enjoy this flavored water when going for my runs..it's a different take on just plain water ..the taste isn't watered down and tastes refreshing
Sara P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These taste quite artificially flavored and you can get sick of them pretty quickly. I'd stick to plain water or add your own lemon or infused flavor
Beatriz S.
Caldas da Rainha
This water is the best tasting of Nestle flavored water. It’s so refreshing and it’s not too expensive! I drink this when I get tired of regular water.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?