BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Amanda D.
This is so refreshing I love it so much! It always quenchws my thirst and has a nice sweetaftertase!
Yamileth B.
Cuauhtémoc chihuahua México
Son muy baratas accesibles para la gente son muy hidratantes son de un tamaño perfecto para diario
NESTLE SPLASH aguas con sabores de frutas naturales, Wild Berry botellas de plástico 16,9 onzas
Cristel G.
No me gusta mucho el agua tiene un sabor raro a comparación de otros productos y no me gusta
Joana M.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Unfortunately I am not a fan of flavored water so I cannot wrap my head around liking this.
Daniela T.
It's so healthy and delicious, the favor is perfect and the size too, it's so easy to get.
Jimena G.
My favorite water, the most reprising one when it's cold haha, the best for mee
Cassie M.
Regina, SK
Flavoured are is my life savour. Water is so much easier to drink if there's some flavor. This one tastes great
Kimberly B.
New Westminster , British Columbia
I really don't like these flavored water as I feel like they taste very artificial and unhealthy.
Cátia O.
Portugal
Love it :-) Refreshing and with the perfect amount of "fruity" and "delicious"! Mmmmm!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water