BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Lindsay H.
Oshawa
This is my favorite brand for flavored water, the only problem is that it is very sweet and tastes more like juice. But it is very refreshing and I would recommend it for someone who wants something refreshing but on the sweet side.
Taimy M.
These taste very fruity but every good tho since I'm not really a water person I love that they have a bit of taste to them so that makes me want to drink it since it will ACTUALLY have a taste to them
Florbela A.
toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Love them. it has a smooth taste and its not overly sweet.:) excellent for individuals who need some flavor in order to drink more water....packaging is sleek and this product is very affordable
Laura O.
Love the Berry flavor, I love all flavored water! The berry flavors are my favorite! Prefer Nestle to most waters! I have been buying Nestle for a long time! Great price for the quality!
Hadika S.
Mississauga , CANADA
Water is water, plain and boring but extremely important for your health and skin. This does the job with an added ping because of the taste that will motivate the people that cant seem to drink water all day( aka me)
Emily M.
Woodstock , Ontario
Nestle brings boring water to life with this Wild Berry Water flavored water! The blast of flavor isn't over powering. Definitely the best flavored water I have ever had! Will be repurchasing time and time again!
Samantha H.
Love this! Don't drink while pregnant contains aspartame, other than that it taste great. Perfect amount of flavor for a water! Bottles are always kind of flimsy for some reason but the taste makes up for that.
Jessica A.
Kingston
Delicious!! Love buying the mini water bottles that are flavored especially for my sons lunches. Tastes like juice but is so much better for him. Decently affordable depending where you shop. Highly recommend
Angela B.
This flavor has to be the best water flavor I've ever tasted!!! most of the flavors I find disgusting, but this one was perfect! I was a first time consumer and I will certainly buy it again!
Bandara K.
Abbotsford, British Columbia
These are surprisingly good. Makes it a nice way to get your water. I prefer using my refillable water bottle majority of the time but if I'm at an event or somewhere I can't refill it and I have the option of purchasing these I think it's great. Very tasty.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water