BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
Absolutely love the flavor that this water comes in. It's amazing!! I highly recommend this product.
Tabatha K.
Westville , IL
I love this water!! It quenches my thirst! The flavor is very mild. My kids even love it!!
Layla S.
Raleigh, NC
Good flavor. Nothing too strong. Good substitute when you want to drink something more sugary like juice.
Brittany B.
Orem, UT
I'm not a huge fan of flavored water. However, the berry flavor really quenched my thirst and had no bad after taste. I suggest you give it a try.
Sharmae H.
Moraine, OH
I have never really like flavored water that includes flavor packets. I've always thought they were gross, I tried this flavor and it is actually pretty good for people that don't drink water(i do) because it doesn't taste like anything.
Itzel R.
Denver, CO
This wasn't the greatest thing I've ever tasted, but not the worst. It's almost like a watered-down kool-aid.
Meredith O.
Athens, MI
I love this brand?type of water. I only gave it four stars, just because this flavor is not my favorite. My absolute favorite is the grape flavor, its like you are drinking grape "koolaid" without all the sugar!
grace r.
South gate , CA
I love the flavor of this water its so amazing it just tastes so good my whole family loves it
Keyauntra A.
Longview, TX
This water is really good if you want to add just a little flavor to plain water . The lemon kind is great also
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this water. I try to stay away from drinking soda and whenever water gets old this is a great substitute! The flavor is subtle but just enough!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water