BY NESTLÉ #15 in Bottled Water

• Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erin S.
Neenah, WI
My family and I get these all the time; they're much cheaper than most flavored waters. The taste is noticeable, but not over-powering. I also like the fact that they're not "fizzy." I have tried all of them, and enjoy them all (strawberry and wild berry being my favorite 😊.)
Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These waters are so good especially when you're so tired of drinking just plain water it gives it a little bit of flavor but not too overwhelming they are priced very well and I would definitely recommend them to my fellow influensters
Nj W.
Sheboygan, WI
Delicious, strong flavor and great flavor. Every new bottle brings more great taste. Thinking of having a cheat meal during diet, resist it by having a nestle pure life wild berry water beverage. I would recommend this product to every person that enjoys a nice drink.
Alex K.
Euless, TX
I was pleasantly surprised by how much k enjoyed this beverage! It definitely has a very "berry" taste to it, my daughter often thinks it is juice! It's a great change from average water! If you haven't tried it, I would go out and get it on your next shopping trip!
Shawna R.
Lake City, FL
I purchased this only once and I wasn't a big fan of the way that it's flavored. It tastes a bit off from other flavored waters I've tried in the past. The value is good, but the taste makes it not really worth it. I'm not gonna get this one again in the future.
Rachel F.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a delicious and refreshing drink! I loved the berry flavor that hits the spot, especially on a hot day , it's fair prices and has a nice smooth texture that makes you want to drink more , I would defiantly recommend this to everyone and my kids love it
Brianna H.
Rainelle, WV
I personally am not a big water drinker but my baby brother absolutely loves it (flavored of course). Nestlé is his favorite, in any berry flavor. He also enjoys the orange. With the many different flavor options, it isn't hard for us to find one he will like tho.
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
I liked the natural sweetness of the product. I am not a fan of flavored water, but if I had to choose one to drink I would def. grab this one again because it doesn't taste like straight out aspartame like so many others.
Sarah L.
I love these lightly flavored waters. They are so easy to drink. I have such a problem drinking enough water and staying hydrated, but the Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water is EASY to drink and leaves me feeling refreshed. I feel like I am increasing my water intake which is a huge bonus! Highly recommend for anyone who has trouble getting plain water down.
Jeniveve H.
Gainesville, FL
I am not one for the taste of flavored water and I definitely did not like the taste of this water. The fruitiness of the drink did not match well with my palette and I would probably go with a lemon flavor instead. I would probably not buy this product again.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?