BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Sydney S.
Stanford, KY
I love this water! I actually tried this out when I was going to the beach. I love it! I like to freeze it half way and then take it with me.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
WINNER!! My fussy hubby hates water and most flavored water. I bought all the flavors of nestle splash and he enjoyed them all but this was his favorite the only one he tells me to get lately. Price can be very cheap and a great brand I trust. It tastes like you are cheating on a diet when you are not
Jessica C.
Lumberton, Nj
This water has a yummy, sweet flavor! I'm not a fan of Nestle water but the flavor makes it better. This flavor doesn't taste as fake as the other favors. The orange tastes too fake.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ
This is a must for parties! A great alternative to sodas and so refreshing and hydrating! Guilt free too
Christine C.
Hayward, CA
I would not recommend. Taste is strong and overpowering. For me it was also too sweet.
Kenia S.
Oceanside, CA
Very refreshing. I love the hint of taste these have. Great if you're in the mood for some flavor but not the extra calories.
Jaeda L.
North Vancouver, BC
Not only does this have a weird aftertaste, but the company itself is pure evil - I would never support Nestle knowing what this brand does.
Melissa M.
Montreal, Quebec
I hate Nestle's regular bottled water. I know these are strong feelings for a beverage, especially water but I HATE it. This flavored stuff, though, is delicious and a great juice replacement.
Samantha H.
Love this! Don't drink while pregnant contains aspartame, other than that it taste great. Perfect amount of flavor for a water! Bottles are always kind of flimsy for some reason but the taste makes up for that.
Rachael C.
Very little flavor. Refreshing and a nice change from regular water but didn't pack the punch I wanted. Also watch the sugar content.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water