BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Crystal R.
Vero Beach, FL
This is one of my favorite non soda drinks and a great alternative. Just the right amount of fruit flavor.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product! love love love!! I would definitely buy again! used regularly love! excellent@!
K D.
Archbald, PA
My daughter is almost 18 months and she loves this water! I'd rather her drink water than juice and this is her favorite!
BoxKraz E.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this flavored water from Nestle. It is refreshing and perfect for summer without drinking any additional calories or unnecessary sugars.
Beth S.
Chauncey, GA
I really like the flavor of this water. It has a cool berry flavor to cure your thirst.
tatia l.
Hialeah, Florida
I hate the wild berry flavor, no offense! It was not satisfying for me, it tasted bitter for me!
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
Love this stuff! flavored water is so delicious when you need that little extra something.
Amanda T.
We just recently purchased this water for the first time... I was skeptical At first but I really like it. It's very good for those who only drink water like myself but still get those sweet drink cravings!
Sophie T.
Littleton, CO
It's not too often that I want flavored water. I like normal water for the most part. But every so often I will see this on the shelf in the store and suddenly have a craving for this. My favorite kind of flavored water.
Alejandra P.
Chino, CA
I have tried these before but i am not a big fan of flavored waters, it just doesn't taste right to me
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water