BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Sarah M.
Pinnacle, NC
Taste AMAZING!!!! Love so much! I could literally drink this everyday for every meal!!!
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love flavored waters. A little flavor so it's a plus on ur boring water but healthy!
July A.
Baton Rouge, LA
LOVE THESE!!! But this one has to be my fave! They are so refreshing after a long day!!
Melina M.
It has a rich flavor. It is cool and refreshing . It's cheap and I like to buy . Sugery
Lili M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I loved the flavor . Nestle is such a good brand ! I love it . Great quality of drinks
Angelica W.
Philadelphia, PA
Very refreshing. adds something new to biring old water. great taste and the kods agree
Lucas G.
Berea, KY
Love this water! Very satisfying ! I would highly recommend this product for anyone !
Cursten S.
This is the greatest water I have ever tasted! It is so good! Can't wait to buy more!
Samantha M.
Love this water. Great flavor, no chemical taste!! I have been buying it like crazy!
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nestle water is my favorite. It is so refreshing and the added flavor is just right!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

back