BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Monica K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Delicious for myself and my family! Easy to throw in a diaper bag and for on the go!
Cursten S.
This is the greatest water I have ever tasted! It is so good! Can't wait to buy more!
Lucas G.
Berea, KY
Love this water! Very satisfying ! I would highly recommend this product for anyone !
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nestle water is my favorite. It is so refreshing and the added flavor is just right!
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
I got to try this through buzz feed and it was so good! it is a must have in my house
Brianne B.
Las Vegas, NV
Very refreshing. A nice summer drink. No strange after taste - which is a huge plus!
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
I love flavored waters and this one is perfect for me. Berry flavors are my favorite.
Samantha M.
Love this water. Great flavor, no chemical taste!! I have been buying it like crazy!
Valbona B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love this! Taste great. Very hydrating and refreshing. Also very tasty. My favorite
Jessica S.
New Smyrna, FL
Very tasty! A way to get some flavor without all of the extra sugars and calories !
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?