BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Jessica M.
Auburn, AL
Me and my family enjoyed the pleasant taste. We are fairly likely to purchase this product again.
Audrey H.
Canterbury, CT
This product is getting a better review than I would normally give any flavored water beverage. Normally when I drink anything flavored all I can taste is gross artificial sweetener. I didn't get a huge amount of that taste, I did get a lot of phlegm (sorry if that grosses anyone out) so although
KerrieAnn K.
Salem, OR
Great alternative to just plan water.. For those occasions you want something with flavor and not all the sugar.. Quenches your thirst and taste great.
Austin L.
Nestle has some of the best water, I don't know why but it is always crisp and refreshing. It seems silly to say that one brand of water tastes better than another but it's totally true.
Eny A.
Very refreshing and the taste is subtle so won't leave you that strange after taste in your mouth most flavored waters do.
Shannen B.
Cleveland, OH
Pretty good. I drink this stuff pretty much like everyday. Tastes amazing (: definitely buyable.
Stefanie P.
Saginaw, MI
This is great water. It has great flavor that don't overpower. It's usually a great price
Ashleigh S.
I'm not usually a fan of flavored water, but this stuff was actually not bad. It didn't taste fake like some do, and the sugar didn't taste weird either.
Megan M.
I drink nestle water daily with my lunch and it is an easy and good way to get more water in for the day.
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
When you want to drink something healthy, but you are tired of normal water, this is perfect! The flavoring provides just enough flavor to interest me, but not enough to overpower me.
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water