BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Uena M.
Salvador
I want to get this producer it is very good otimo memo want to review the blog and cane in very good youtube even want to test again.
Erika A.
El agua wue mas me gusta con su bariedad de sabores pero la de ceresas y la de limon son misbpreferidas ademas cuando mandan los cupones las obtienes a muy buen precioen cualquier tienda.
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I have tried every flavor of the Nestle Splash line of product. The wild berry was the best one, which unfortunately isn't saying much. All of the flavors have a chemical taste, which doesn't go away after swallowing. You're left with a healthy coating of slightly tart artificial sweetener all in your mouth. And as time wears on, the aftertaste only gets worse. This product is drinkable, but I won't buy it again.
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
I really have a hard time gett8wqter in my body so in an effort to be more proactive about water consumption I figured I'd try flavored water... This was ok when it was ice cold but if it got a little warm it was hard to get down & had a sweetener vibe to it n left a bad taste in my mouth so after trying it i decided to give it up & just stick to the plain ol' nestle water which is great!
Debra R.
Mc Leansboro, IL
Wather is soethiung i keep for at home or if i am on the go and kids going to school and the price is good and love it
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love that it has flavor and it has zero calories that is a plus if you ask me. It has great flavor and it doesn't leave a bad after taste. I thought it was going to taste nasty but it did't. I do wish they came in 8oz bottles. yes i would buy it again and i told friends and family
Karen H.
Elkhart, IN
I love it, you should try them, they're delicious with the mix berry is my favorite. The price is good for what this product. Give it a try, you'll love it too.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchase these every week .I work in a plant and my mouth gets dry a lot I drink about six of these a day because there so affordable to be flavored water plus it's good for you.
Samantha M.
Very hydrating after a workout and more satisfying with the splash of wild berry
Da'Kniqua E.
Wellness Guru Expert
This water is so good!. I'm a big water drinker, But if you're not really a fan of water, then this water is perfect for you.
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water