BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Holly S.
New Milford, PA
Taste great! So refreshing with a hint of berry. Great flavor without the added calories.
Beth S.
Chauncey, GA
I really like the flavor of this water. It has a cool berry flavor to cure your thirst.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Wellness Guru Expert
This has quickly become my favorite brand of water. When it's cold it so so refreshing!
Christine C.
Hayward, CA
I would not recommend. Taste is strong and overpowering. For me it was also too sweet.
Susan R.
Utica, MI
Not too strong -- just the right flavor of wild berry. Perfect for a water break drink.
nay m.
Refreshing and good tasting! Will definitely try out other flavors. I love nestle water
Lili M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I loved the flavor . Nestle is such a good brand ! I love it . Great quality of drinks
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love flavored waters. A little flavor so it's a plus on ur boring water but healthy!
Sarah M.
Pinnacle, NC
Taste AMAZING!!!! Love so much! I could literally drink this everyday for every meal!!!
Sheerena C.
Henderson, NV
Love love LOVE this flavored water!! It tastes great and I feel guilt-free drinking it!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water