BY NESTLÉ #16 in Bottled Water

• I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decen...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this wa...3 Answers
Samantha M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Not a big fan of this product it has a bland taste and leaves a bitter taste in your mouth
taylin f.
Medley, FL
This is a great drink.. and the flavor is really amazing, Nestle have a wonderful products
Courtney C.
Milton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The taste is soo delicious! I highly recommended not only this flavor, but also this brand!
Jennifer D.
MILFORD, CT
I love the taste, it is refreshing. Does not taste like juice but does have a great flavor!
MELLISA D.
Katy, TX
This water is refreshing! A nice change to regular water. Something kids would dig I think.
Kayla S.
Shirley, AR
Nestle Pure Life Wild Berry Water taste so good. This berry water is so refreshing. Yummy!
Audasha S.
This is good nice flavor to it it tastes great when cold but nasty when ice is added to it
Faith L.
Woodbridge , CA
Water can get "boring" to most but this water is very tasty and when I see it I'll buy it.
Sonia R.
Whittier, CA
Tasted really gross. Tasted like watered down juice. I took one sip and threw the rest out.
Tabatha K.
Westville , IL
I love this water!! It quenches my thirst! The flavor is very mild. My kids even love it!!
Faith C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Julia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can you taste the flavors in the water?

back